• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

IMPORTANT TeamRace NOTICE!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SkyHook

Senior Village Idiot
My sincerest apologizes for any inconvenience that this creates, but due to a late addition to those wishing to participate in this race some restructuring of the teams had to be done.

As far as I'm concerned this is the FINAL makeup of the Teams:

Carl's Cosmic Crunchers
Morpheus 25
gusgizmo 2
Demont & M_Arishnakoff 14
Mictlan 15
eaglescouter 20
katelin 28
Burning Phoenix 37
John_LA 50
SkyHook 62
jamng 100

S.E.T.I.-Sharky's ET Team Inc.
Gary a.k.a. LandShark 175
Puffy 12
deez 15
Ryan 16
Labotomy Jack 16
hipro5 20
rogerdugans 25
FRANK 35
v8vega350 40

Crunch'o'matics
Cyklopz 55
metra 6
vinh 8
craigiz1 8
rugbyroy 8
Turner 35
The_wiizzard 95
Joe Rhodes 140

Frog in a Blender
CoolDrum3 25
Darth_Vader 7
Stryfe 7
Mike Stairs 16
Eroc 20
Ddruid 21
Lin-chi 40
racecar12 70
TC 75
jhites 95

Ace of Trump!
Norrko

Race starts with my data collection at 8:15PM EDST on Aug. 24, 2003, and will continue until the data collection on Oct. 12, 2003, at which time the winning team will be the one having completed the most WUs during the race period. Each Sunday after the data collection Norrko's production for the week will be divided into five equal shares and each Team will receive one share, with the additional share being awarded to the team with the least production for that week. I realize some concern was expressed that this might promote "sandbagging" but I really believe it is a fair and interesting new twist which makes Norrko's production an extremely valuable asset for all teams. If it doesn't work as planned my apologies in advance. I will make the "Team Roster File" and the "Baseline File" for use with the "SETITeam" program available later this evening or Monday morning. I will post ongoing updates here on the forum in as timely a manner as possible.

Respectfully,
SkyHook

Glad we got a few more for the race. Very well done, Skyhook and thank you once again for all the work that you do for OCSetiTeam.

Counting down to kick off 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, :burn:

Looks like I will enter the TOP 100 at the start of the race or maybe the day after. :D

wow, im glad i didnt miss this by too much. my internet's been dieing out all weekend, in addition to my mouse going dnf on me.

Great job skyhook !!

And hi !!! to my friends in Crunch'o'matics !!!

Let's pull out this hidden hardware you all have
in your closets and make it crunch...

OK teammates let's rock !!!

The Wizard

Thanks for the update skyhook:cool:

Great day! My wife is coming home and my new 2.4c IC7 parts will be here today for a new system. Still waiting for the p4p800 mb to be replaced. Then I will have 2 HT systems to start adding for F.I.T.B.

Lets go,go,go Frog in a Blender:burn:

Back