• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Games Are Addictive, Scientists Say

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nooo!

I don't believe it. I need some hard, scientific evidence to support this baseless claim.

</sarcasm>

Sometimes I just can't help but wonder what things our tax money is subsidising. They could have just asked. LOL

OH NOS!!!!!!111111111

Next thing you know, they'll be saying alcohol, caffiene, and cigarettes are addictive!!!

Damn scientists, ruining everything!!!!!

ok, I think this thread is going to start a sarcasm black hole, which will devour the universe. well, nice knowing everyone....lol.

We shall a create a thread of incredibly dense sarcasm, and then ship it to those researchers office. There won't be anything left.. Hehe... He...

If I were to live according to scientific rules and results, I would be living in a cryogenic freezer, as its dangerous to be alive... you will (for a fact) die from it!

So be careful.. don't live.. it'll kill ya!

Flix

I figured this out when I played and passed Max Payne 2 on monday, Halo on tuesday, Enter The Matrix on wednesday, actually I didn't pass it, it sucked, I deleted it, and Call of Duty yesterday. Does that make me a scientist? I figured out that they were addictive.

yeah i know games are addictive and stoves are hot but ive never been outside so i didnt know that buses hurt :(

I imagine the scientist that wrote the report was not the one that conducted the experiment because that guy couldn't get off the game he was playing.

thats so stupid, games arent addictive

theyre just way more fun than anything else

illwillchill said:
someone post that pic showing a wizard and it says "MASTER OF THE OBVIOUS!"

Its not the pic I was looking for but very appropriate IMHO.

obvious.jpg

Back