• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X-hour tonight 25/01/04

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

meksyk

X-hour is a sale every sunday from 9-10 EST at www.xoxide.com

sometimes a great deal, sometimes not that grat, but worth to look

I bet this week is going to be the new alien case :)

EDIT: 10 minutes to go and nobody posted this thread before, x hour is loosing popularity, besides someone messed up the links, when you press the xhour link at their page, yo get redirected to xoxidegaming. the xhour link is at rewards :p

Last edited:
Zalman 5.1 Surround Ultimate Gaming Headphones $36.00
They look nice, too bad they don't include a boom mike.

peace.
unloaded

these are pretty sweet headphones, i bought a pair from xoxide as an xhour special a while back but I never use them.
just my 2cents
ME-B

I have these headphones, they perform quite well. I bought them for $60 a while ago, this is a good deal for anyone who wants some decent gaming headphones. They won't compare to a 5.1 speaker setup, but they're pretty good.

wow, X-hour shoudl be put out of its misery, 2 non crwppy deals in a row and no onesa round aymore to care, but this is just a recycld deal form a few months ago...

UnLoadeD said:
Zalman 5.1 Surround Ultimate Gaming Headphones $36.00
They look nice, too bad they don't include a boom mike.

peace.
unloaded

Just do like I did, buy a $10 desktop mic, remove the base, and zip tie the mic onto the headphones. It may be ghetto but I already had a nice set of headphones and didn't want to pay $60+ for a nice set with a mic.

Back