• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Arkaine / OC3d

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Exar Jun

My farm has been down for about a week. You might have noticed a slight drop in production. I will get them all back up as soon as I can.

It's only begun to grow....the P4 2.8C goes live tonight, the down 2200 goes live tommorrow...and wait until 1 May:attn: you should see at least 3 more personal boxes

Hooah!

I love the fact that you are adding rigs. Its great for the team but Please bring your sig into compliance with the rules posted above. My resolution is set at 1024x768 and your 1 line post takes up 3/4 of the screen.

I would suggest just saying ---- 24 Gigs Saving Lives ... or something like that. It makes it hard for some users to view the screen with sigs that long.

:clap: :beer: :beer: :attn: there same data, smaller footprint....musta had a temp loss of reasoning lost my as_ up the dark hole of bung-holie land

fold drink beer and pass da peacepipe..."Hey who borrowed it last and forgot to give it back Wedo???????:eek:

Papsomax said:
:clap: :beer: :beer: :attn: pass da peacepipe..."Hey who borrowed it last and forgot to give it back Wedo???????:eek:

Oops...
smokin.gif

No worries, Exar. I did rent out some CPU's to PMSfishy for a bit, and my home LAN is down right now. So its a big drop for now, but we'll get her back up to full speed soon enough.

Back