• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

best Ultra Infinity bios 4 oc?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Before you start flashing, be sure you have a bios savior.If you don't have a savior then I'd recommend useing the 1-21 beta.It flashes with ease.:)

er... ok?

try out the 12/18, 1/21, and 1/31 to see what works best. then decide which modified bios you want to use. i recommend the 5/5 modified drivers. however! do not attempt to flash to 4/29 or 5/5 if you don't have a way to flash the chip incase it fails! ~30% fail rate on those!
if you want the modified 5/5 pm me /w your email addy

where can I get a bios saviour. I have recently downgraded from an A64 3000 setup, to save some cash. So I have an unlocked 2500 (not mobile) and the ultra infinity. I plan to install today, will be using stock heatsink w copper base core.

I have never had any bios flashing probs, but there serem to be quite a few beta bioses floating around. 1/21 seems to be good from what I have read. I have no clue what stock bios is on my board, will once it is installed, but I guess if I am gonna try the 1/21 I should back up what I have.

I have not played with the barton chips for a while so the overclocking thing will be kinda new again. I would love some feedback on setting especially ram timing . My gear will be :

2x512 Hynix PC3200 (BT-D43 chips did 277 on a Max 3 P4 board at 1:1)
2500 unlocked no clue on stepping as I am buying it used getting Saturday
Infinity board
Antec 1040 w 400 w psu

Really wold appreciate breakdown of ram timing ie) 11 and so on

Last question, are the nvidia nforce2 drivers , the most recent version very good, should I just go with them?

CK

HA HA HA HA HA in ur face BEN!!!! i am on it now so suck that :p (i was thinking i was junna get grounded because of grades....) also if i can't touch it then u can't get ur parts!!

Any way where can i get a bios saver and how much? (or can u some how make one.....)

Back