• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Please help with an overclock bios OCZ ram issue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hafaphoto

Hello! I got my new OCZ high perf. 3200 ram in today! Problems! These 2x512 are prime95 unstable after 6 mins. I got a no boot, and reset the bios (moved the jumper). I think I am missing some settings in my bios. I had HOOT's setting written down, but after 6 months or so of running good, I of course put them in a safe place that I can not find! I have searched on the site, but no luck.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Ram is at leat 15 to 20 mins stable with prime 95 at stock speeds, just get errors running it higher. I think I need to disable/enable something to get this puppy stable.

Oh yeah, I can only boot with 3-3-3-11 settings. And I have tried them at 2.6 and 2.7 voltage, still fails in 6 mins or so. My single 512 Geil value ram was 10 hours or so p95 stable. Windoze rocks with just regular use! fast restart, all that. Let me know if you need any more information about my system.

Thanks for any and all help!

E

Problem fixed, I think!

This was a 1d10t error. I was running the ram at auto detect, not 6/6 5/5. It looks to like it will be stable, 10 mins or so with p95, will do more testing tonight!

It is always nice when you solve your own problem, but you feel like an idiot for not fixing it before you post!

Have a great one!

E

still problems!!!

I am lost here! This is decent ram, p95 is saying it is not stable, any ideas?

E

Thanks for the reply going to memory section.

I thought this might be an NF7-s issue, this is the second set of 3200 ram that I have had problems with, but it is a RAM issue, so if any mods are around, this thread can be deleted.

Thanks

E

Back