• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unreal Tournament

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RHARLE10

Hey everyone who has UT2k4 :clap: wot r ure nicknames and do you want to form some sort of clan lol?

Me and BrimCv are <S.A.S>Ross_Co and <S.A.S.>_The_Cleaner

As my name here.

I used to play loads, before i got Far Cry, Painkiller, and Doom 3. :p

Mainly ONS, tiny bit of AS, and DM.

lol i got farcry and doom3 but i still play unreal tournament about 10 x more than them! lol :rolleyes:

I play time to time now, working on playing through Doom 3 but love UT2k4 more. I play DM (Instagib) and ONS the most. I play by XPCSniperXX.

EDIT: This post caused me to go play some carball (ut 2k4 mod), lol. Played a round, hehehe. UT 2k4 is awesome, I am a diehard UT fan back to the original. :attn:

Last edited:
I play alot of UT2k4 as well, using the nick Honorable Goat :D
Mostly DM though.

Although, i only really play on NZ servers.. I'd be keen to try some overseas servers if you wanna tell me what servers you guys play on ;)

:sn:

Norweigen 10mb server is also very fun a lot of totally new levels if u go b server name look under N i think and it should be there. I`m always playing DM only usually or the mutant (very seldom) and i play on deck 17 ONLY 90% of the time. SO if you think u take me wicked sick as i am :p feel free to come take me on. :D

Yeah man the original UT was legendary i was so addicted to that game it was genius when it came out i didn`t like any of the other sequels i thought 2003 was mince too slow but 2004 is absolutely brilliant :burn:

RHARLE10 said:
...i didn`t like any of the other sequels i thought 2003 was mince too slow but 2004 is absolutely brilliant :burn:

I too didnt care for 2003. I loved UT, heck I got some of my friends to buy it dirt cheap off the net and we still play. I would have had them get 2k4 but they got nice fast p4s but are lacking in vid car power... darn onboard and same for gf2mx.. lol. I like 2k4 tho, some of the mods I've played own @ the lan parties I go to.

Some of the mods I have tryed and loved are:
-Carball (when played on lan, that way its easy to cordinate w/ ur team)
-Prison Break (ROFL, this gets crazy as hell @ our lans with 8v8 or more)

EDIT: Anyone know of some other good mods I should try? We got a lan this saturday and I wanna get some new mods in the rotation if they are pretty good. Thanks.

SniperXX said:
EDIT: Anyone know of some other good mods I should try? We got a lan this saturday and I wanna get some new mods in the rotation if they are pretty good. Thanks.

Have they made red orchestra for ut2k4 yet ? Cause THAT kicked ***
:sn:

I only got UT2k4 this past july so I'm hardly an expert, but it's definitely one of my favorite games. Heck it's the only game I play online :p My nick is violineb of course ;)

Edit: Just did a search to figure out what Red orchestra is and found this ;)
http://redorchestramod.gameservers.net/

Looks like it exists for ut2004. I don't care much for ww2 fps though :-/ Then again I bet this one is something better :)

Hehehe, I know the feeling Violineb. I've been playing the.. uhh... demo... for ages and decided I liked it enough to go and buy it :D

I've had it 2 days, and next to warcraft or Cs... one of my favorite games to play online :)

As Censor said we have a 2k4 iG CTF clan but we are looking at getting a Onslaught team together as well. Check us out, put [OC* and [OCG* into your buddies to find some of us, to identify OC members put your tag in as [OC] hope this helps :)

www.overclockedgamerz.com - If you check the stickies you will find some more info on OCG

J :cool:

UT2004 rocks! My user name is {ARCH}Kazef}{C. I'm in a instagib dm clan but I'm better at onslought, not only that but I like it better as well. I have a server up there now and hopefully going to start a clan there. If you guys are interested I'll see you at Conley's shoot-em-up server.

Back