• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Enough stuff to PIMP my case?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

I have an antec p-160 that needs some pimp to it (led's SUCK) i was thinking about UV 120mm fans but doesnt really seem worthwhile,i am going to get the sanyo denki's insted and UV paint them. I also have pink sleeving.

I was planning on blue/red(orange) but some green adds too it also. (btw case has a window...duhh)

1 12" UV Reactive 3-Pin Extension - Blue 0.99

2 12" UV Reactive 3-Pin Extension - Green 1.98

1 12" UV Reactive 3-Pin Extension - Red 0.99

2 Logisys 12" Dual Cold Cathode Light Kit - UV 10.98

1 Blue UV Reactive 3-pin Female Connector 0.39

1 Green UV Reactive 3-Pin Female Connector 0.39

1 Red UV Reactive 3-Pin Female Connector 0.39

1 24" Red UV Reactive SATA Cable 4.99

1 Lazer LED Canon - UV 1.79

1 Thermalright NB-1 North Bridge Cooler (Fan Included) 9.99

1 OCZ Copper BGA Ramsinks / Chipset Heatsinks (Pack of 8) 13.99

1 CaseArts UV PSU Sleeving Kit (w/Molex Tool) - Blue 12.99

1 Swiftech MCW6002-64 Copper CPU Waterblock for Athlon 64 and Opteron 1/2" ID 39.99

1 Vantec Nexus NXP-201 Fan Controller - Silver 21.99

1 XPER Hard Disk Drive Cooler 2x60mm - Silver 4.99

Subtotal: 126.83

woot4.jpg

woot5.jpg

any advice to pimp the case tell me :D i am open to anything.

9mmCensor said:
Disco ball, and tinsel.

I have tinsel.....*** :D

i dont wanna make it "pimp" i wanna make it sick..like WOAH LOOK MUFFINMANS COMPUTER GLOWS....its like having a fast car w/ nice paint :D...they gotta see the dual gfx cards glow w/ the a64 and watercooling :D

Adragontattoo said:
Do you have Xzibit and West Coast Customs working on it?

Are you going to install 60X 7" monitors all over it, including on the base so that you can see what is going on?
Haha, I actually got that, wow I watch that show too much.

Buy as many blue LED fans as you can. Each one increases system performance by roughly 400%. Drive bay temp sensors are another matter, though. I got one and my system performance only went up by 120%. I quickly RMAd it and bought 20 more blue LED fans. Needless to say, I'm getting laid faster than I can say "I have 43 blue LED fans in my system."

Also FAST SHIPPING AS ALWAYS THX NEWEGG U ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Back