• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is Fuzzy Logic 3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hahahahaah, it's a technology designed for rice cooker, and i m serious..........

......it's also a program used for overclocking for msi mobos

etomac said:
What is Fuzzy Logic 3?

It is a program that allows you to overclock the FSB on MSI motherboards. It is only for mild overclocking, if you want good numbers use the BIOS. Good Luck!!

I am 100% against it. Here are some reasons why i am:
1. it is windows based(i prefer bios)
2. settings are not real time setting (160mhz isnt really 160mhz)
3. Its all based on theory(thats what i believe)
4. Hard to use
5. gets you nowhere (and wastes time)
6. hard to use
7.uses memory(not to big of a prob)
8.only a "selling feature'
9. no or really limited support
10. last but not least IT DOESN'T WORK

the program is suppose to crash the pc when it hits a fsb that is unstable. but the program when up to 160mhz and closed the program(divider was set at 1/3, that a 53mhz pci bus, lets get real)
my system is a 800mhz duron with noname pc 100 ram(which cant run faster than 138) a original duron 800 with a fsb of 160 would run at 1280mhz my duron cant hit more than 1050mhz. If it was accually changing the fsb, run wpcuid beside it a refresh now and again, and you will notice that the speed of the cpu never changes. This may just be my board but there has been reports of this happening with other users of msi boards. Just use the bios, it has a cool overclocking protection that if the system doesnt boot it will restart with default bios setting so that you dont have to clear the cmos.
so try the prog and if it doesnt work dont be surprised and use the bios settings.
Hope this is what you wanted to know

btw i am using a msi k7t turbo limited edition(none raid) rev.3 board

I have an MSI 6380 KT266 PRO - R. i have fuzzy logic 3 on my board, but it doesnt work with windows 2000 which SUCKS!!!!!!!
but i would prolly just use bios anyway. i dont have very much patience(which is probably bad in this field, but anyway) it would be nice to get a good program so i dont have to restart my computer all the time to see what the settings are........
lata

oh i am running win98se
as for a program to run under windows there is a good proram called cpufsb (dont know were i got it) it has a list of mobo comapanies, then the model of the mobo and the the clock gen chip. It works god for changing the fsb and it actually works.And for the underclocker normally on msi latest board dont support anything under 100mhz (thats how mine is anyways) but i was able to get 90mhz with a 4.5 munltiplier= 405mhz, thats a 50% underclock:eek: .

Back