• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Known Fan Manufacturers Catalog of Links.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Electron Chaser

Senior Delta Fanatic
Since there are so many different types of fans out there and manufacturers, I assembled a list of manufacturers and their websites to help members here identify what they have, look up specifications, or just determine what they need.

This is a work in progress if I miss any manufacturers, please post their name and I will add them.

A majority of the links below reference *.pdf files you will need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.

Acousti Products

The Above link will take you to there web page excellent fans for silent running.

ADDA

The above link will take you to the fan page.

AEROCOOL

ANTEC

The below are links to all the *pdf files for all of the Antec Fan Series

80mm Case Fan Black
Tri-Cool
Pro Cool
Smart Cool
80 120mm LED / UVFans
Tri-Cool LED Fans

Arctic Cooling

Arrow Micro

CeraDyna

The Above link will take you to there DC Fan page.

CeraDyna DC Fan guide *.pdf

Coolmax

AC Fans
DC Fan
DC Diagonal Fan

Comair Rotron

Comair makes excellent fans that are industrial hardened and will stand up in even the harshest enviorments. I have used them for years and I have only had to change out one and that was due to an incident involving a dropped tool.

AC Fans
DC Fans
DC Blowers

Cooler Master

Delta Electronics

The below are links to all the *pdf files for all of the Delta Fan Series

Delta makes some of the highest performance fans on the market. I have used many of their fan series. The high performance models are not quiet but there is no other fan on the market that can touch their performance ratings in the same size or price range.

AFB Series
BFB Series
FFB Series
NFB Series
EFB Series
KFB Series
GFB Series
TFB Series
EHB Series
KHB Series
SFB Series
WFB Series (discontinued)

This is a fantastic link added by Ven0m from the Delta Website. Fills in some of the gaps that the above links do not cover.

www.delta.com.tw - /product/cp/dcfans/download/pdf/

Dynatron

EBMPapst

They have so many different types of fans and series and such a great website that I didn't think it was necessary to link every series.

EBMPabst is probably the finest fan manufacturer in Germany. ebm fans are top notch and built to withstand industrial use. As such they are not easily obtained or if so they are not cheap but you can be guaranteed years of use. The pabst fan is the less expensive line of fans and are all solid performers and are highly recommended.

Enermax

UC Series 80-120mm
UC Series 80mm Fan with Speed Control

EVERCOOL

Excellent Website and easy to navigate the above link will get you to the fan page.

Fulltech Electric

The above link will take you to their home page.

FlexiGlow

The above link will take you to home page.

If you are looking for LED fans and just about anything that lights up or glows. Give this place a look for some ideas before you start your buying spree.

GlacialTech

The below are links to the *pdf files for all of the GlacialTech Fan Series

Silent Blade 80mm
Silent Blade 120mm

Globe Fan

Globe Motors

JMC

AC Fans
PWM Fans
DC Fans
DC Blowers

Kingwin

Very small selection of fans the above link will take you to their fan page.

Logisys

Mechatronics

AC Fans
DC Fans and Blowers
Mechatronics Part Number System

Nexus Technology

Nexus is known for their silent running fans.

80mm Fan
92mm Fan
120mm Fan

Nidec

The above link will link you to the home page.

NMB

Excellent Website and easy to navigate the above link will link you to the home page.

I have used NMB bearings on numerous occasions in the past as part of my job. The fact that they are incorporating the use of these bearings into their fan lines is a testimony to the quality of the fans they produce.

Noiseblocker

Panasonic / Panaflo

All of the links below represents all the entire line of Panasonic/Panaflo and go directly to the specification sheet in *pdf format.

Panasonic/Panaflo are excellent fans that offer good performance to noise ratio and are a favorite of middle of the road users who are looking for good cooling without excessive noise.

25mm
30mm
40mm
60mm FBA series
60mm FBL Series
60mm Thin
80mm FBA Series
80mm FBL Series
80mm Thin
90mm FBA Series
90mm FBL Series
120mm FBA Series

POWMAX

The above link will link you to the home page.

Sanyo Denki

An excellent website so I only supplied links to the major lines.

Sanyo Denki fans are IMO the best built Fans in Japan. They are extremely well built with quality bearings and motors. While they are not light in weight when compared to other fans. Their performance,longevity, and price makes them an often sought after case fan.

AC Fans
DC Fans
DC Blowers

If you would like to view the entire *.pdf catalog you may do so by clicking HERE. Be warned it is 47MB

Scythe

The above link will take you to the home page.

SilenX

Silenx are probably the best known silent fans on the market. People have reported excellent results from them and as such Silenx has gained an excellent reputation for quiet case cooling. I personally have never used them and I have heard mixed results from people who have.

40-120mm Ixtrema Silent Fans
Ixtrema 80-120mm Silent LED Fans

Silverstone

Small selection of excellent fans the above link will take you to the fan page.

Silverstone does not make many things, but what they do make they do it right. Their fans are well designed and built. As such all have received excellent reviews.

SPI (Sparkle Power Inc.)

The above link will take you to the fan and accessories page.

Speeze (MASSCOOL)

Sunbeamtech

Nice Selection of LED fans.

Sunon

The below are links to all the *pdf files for all of the Sunon Fan Catalogs

Sunon makes some excellent fans. Some of their models would rank equal to Delta in regards to performance and noise. Although you probably know them mainly through Vantec who use their 80mm and 92mm Power Motor fans and have relabeled them the Tornados. For low noise their Maglev line is designed for quiet operation.

AC Axial Fans
Maglev Mighty Mini Catalog 8mm to 92mm
Maglev GM Series 17-40mm
Maglev KDE Series 40-92mm
Power Motor DC Brushless Fans 38-120mm (AKA Vantec Tornado)
General DC Brushless Fans 25-120mm
Maglev DC Brushless Blowers

TITAN

The Below Links will take you to the fan pages.

DC Fans
LED Fans
Aluminum Fans

Thermaltake

While most of the Thermaltake fan lines focus more on looks rather then performance the Smart Fan series of fans are excellent performers and offer the user several options on how to connect and control them. I have used all of the Smart Fan II series of fans and would recommend the Smart Fan LED Fans for instances where you want high performance LED fans. However I hope you like blue because that is the only color they come in.

60mm Standard Case Fan
80mm Standard Case Fan
90mm Standard Case Fan
120mm Standard Case Fan
80mm Standard Thermal Control Fan
Smart Case Fan II 80,92 and 120mm
80mm Smart Case Fan 2
80mm Thunderblade
90mm Thunderblade
120mm Thunderblade
Smart Case Fans LED Blue 80,92 and 120mm
80mm Fireball LED
80mm Blue-eye LED
80mm Smart Fan with Cool-Mod LED
90mm UFO Series
XB Pro Blower
Silent Cat 80mm
Silent Cat 90mm
Street Fighter
Star Force

Torin Sifan

Unincom

Ultra

The above link will take you to the fan and other cooling products page.

Vantec

All of the links below represents the entire line of Vantec and go directly to the specification sheet in *pdf format.

Stealth 60mm
Stealth 80mm
Stealth 92mm
Stealth 120mm
Tornado 80mm
Tornado 92mm
Thermoflow 60mm
Thermoflow 80mm
Thermoflow 92mm
Thermoflow 120mm
80 mm Spectrum UV Fan
80mm Spectrum UV LED fan

Yate Loon

Young Lin

YS Tech

The above link will take you to their home page. The below links are to all their major fan lines.

DC Fans
Blowers
AC and DC Crossflow Fans
AC Fans

Zalman

ZM-F1 80mm Fan
ZMF-2 92mm Fan
80mm Fan with Bracket
92mm Fan with Bracket

Thank You to Radical, Douglasb, Phextwin, eobard, Ven0m, el, Aslan, BokiOverclocker, and especially to man_utd for helping me fill in some that I had missed. :shrug:

Last edited:
Radical said:

Awesome!!! Thank You Radical, I have added these as well. Figures I would forget about the silent fans. Probably because I have never used one. :burn:

Haha Mr. Omega of the Delta fan users, I'm not surprised. I'll let you know if I think of any more ;).

Electron:

It would be really nice if you could include a small paragraph on the pros/cons of each model. A comment or two on their reputation would also be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

S.N

Super Nade said:
Electron:

It would be really nice if you could include a small paragraph on the pros/cons of each model. A comment or two on their reputation would also be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!

S.N

That is a great idea. I have added some comments to some of the manufacturers as requested. I hope you find them helpful. I will post more in the coming days.

Super Nade said:
Thanks! And thats some good info in there :thup:

Sunon is another popular company. My case fans are sunon's. They are very quiet ball bearing fans. Available in 80 mm, 92 and 120 mm sizes (the ones I've seen).

http://www.sunon.com/english.htm

It was already up there, I just changed the color of the font so it was easier to see that was probably why you missed it. But thank you for the link. If you see any others I missed please post it and I will add it.

Back