• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Known Fan Manufacturers Catalog of Links.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really love when people come out and share there experience.
Thank you so much Electron and :thup: on the idea.
P.S also thanks to rest of you for adding more.

man_utd said:
Know Matsush*ta makes fans, but I can't find a good link.

thats supposed to be an i, but the stupid filter thinks that becaues it's japanese it's a curse word.

I believe that Matsush*ta = Panasonic, so their fans are Panaflo.

The above new additions have been added, we may actually one day have a complete list. Keep them coming, if you find em, I will add them.

Though I have included everyone's name who has helped me thus far in the main post. I would just like to say thank you to everyone again for their help and support.

EC

there's one to be added to the list, an offbrand by the name of colorful. i can't find the website, and the only thing i know about them is that they make the CF-12510M. it's a 40mm fan with reasonable airflow for its size.

Ven0m said:
There are some lacks in Delta datasheets contating groups of fans of specific type - some fans' data is kept separately. It may be important especially for potential 92mm 3-Blade buyers. Generally all datasheets can be found there:
http://www.delta.com.tw/product/cp/dcfans/download/pdf/

Awesome link! Thank you! It has been added.

rebelwarlock said:
there's one to be added to the list, an offbrand by the name of colorful. i can't find the website, and the only thing i know about them is that they make the CF-12510M. it's a 40mm fan with reasonable airflow for its size.

I have been looking but I have as yet to find any data on this fan.

i know youve seen this( http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=394427 ) allready,EC, and youve got great info allready on lots of rebranding/relabeling but it may be helpful, maybe down near the bottom -to include a word of caution or two that these are *manufacturers* and not "fan companies" unless that would be considered guilding the lilly. :santa:

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a site to get specs on Papst fans that are no longer currently being made? The TYP 612 fan I'm interested in isn't listed (though newer variations on that fan are) and I can't find the original specs.

MVC said:
Does anyone know of a site to get specs on Papst fans that are no longer currently being made? The TYP 612 fan I'm interested in isn't listed (though newer variations on that fan are) and I can't find the original specs.

Give the 620 line a look while they did change the series number. The specs are similar to the 612 line.

Back