• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

All Known Fan Manufacturers Catalog of Links.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ask muddocktor to test it out :D. He is the ocforum version of vapor.

What about scythe's "gentle typhoon"? I know that's probably the g@yest name in history but if it performs well, I'll buy it.

Don't forget Sharkoon. I'm staring at a pair of Sharkoon Silent Eagle 2000 LED case fans whirring away in my opened case as I type this. Sold mainly in Europe now, you can still buy certain sizes at Performance-PCS.com here and possibly at other sites.

I just got a Corsair Obsidian 800D and i need 4 120mm Fans. Any suggestions? Im not too picky about noise. I am picky about price tho.

They have the specs listed on the linked page. But to answer you, they are rated at 28 dB, which is pretty quiet and Yate Loon does realistic rating of their fans, unlike some companies (cough.........SilenX..........excuse me, had to clear my throat, :D )

Back