• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooler Kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

KaKa

Registered
Hi! here I live we dont have any water cooler "factories", only one guy in the entire country makes 'em...
so i finally found his site after lots and lots of posts in a lot of forums here. Here's what I found:

Waterblock:

bloco_cobre1.JPG

clamp_cobre2.JPG

clampcobre3.JPG

Size: 50mm x 50mm x 25mm

Pump:

index.3.jpg

pumps 600 galons :)confused: I think:confused: ) per hour

Container:

container1.jpg

Capacity: 800ml
Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm

Clamp:

clamp2.JPG

Acrilic clamp to hold the heavy cooper waterblock

Radiator:

radiador.JPG

rad1.jpg

Dimensions: 330mm X 130mm
both have 120 mm fans
It can cool the water like a 175 watts peltier! :eek: :eek: :eek:
(I think thats a little too much...)

The whole kit is R$ 280 (US$ 100)
Id like to hear all the opinions I can about its price and quality...

Thanks!

US$ 20 without the fans

is a radiator with 2 120mm fans good enough to cool the water really good?

Last edited:
PLEASE!
give me your opinions about this cooler . I dont want to spend 100 bucks on something that wouldnt work better than my Dorb 3

Thanks

looks like an awesome deal to me, I wish I could get a water cooling kit up here in canada that cheap. Heh.... guess I'll have to use MY milling machine to do it ;)

I dont know much about watercooling, im just looking into it myself, but that radiator looks like more than enough for anything you could throw at it.

there is no brand... the guy makes them in some kind of workshop somewhere in brasil... and the radiator doesnt work like a peltier, it cools the water pipes << like >> a 175 watts peltier..

now, about the waterblock, what do you all think?
i saw that some mencioned that homemade cross drilled waterblocks suck like s.h.i.t ... i dont have much experience in these water cooler stuff but i think that that waterblock might one of those...

is this one of those cross drilled cooper waterblocks?
if it is are those good?

Como esta ?

Hey im from Brasil to :} Well right now i live in the US but u get the point :}.

I have not heard much on cross driled water blocks but it looks like it will get the job done.

The rest of teh setup looks prety good to. If all else fails u could alwyas got for a bong instead of a radiator. Could make it your self prety cheap, and u can make the water block out of the heatsink u are using now.

Where in brsil do u live?? Im from Goais. If it was not for all the airport problems goign on i would have ofered to bring u some stuff next time i go there wich would be during chrsimas.

The kit looks pretty neat! Wonder how's the sirculation inside the water block :) other than that pretty well made. Have you gotten the kit already? or you're planning on getting it? Try to find out if that same gay makes Cube radiators you could get better performance out of it specially if its made of cooper ;) if not its all good, that should do the job ;)

The kit looks decent for $100 US. Cross drilled waterblocks are not as good as the maze configuration. The main thing to make sure of is that the waterblock AND radiator are both copper. That will give the maximum performance and keep you from having galvonic corosion.

If one piece of the system is copper (radiator) and one piece is aluminum (waterblock) then they will begin to corode. Make sure to use the same type of metal with copper being the preferred choice.

The water block is cooper, the radiator isn't and i dont know what tipe of metal is that... i dont have it yet, but i wanna buy it cause the summer here in Rio isnt something pretty....40c.... ( :Dfor my cpu :D)

Back