• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

epox 8kda3j NIC problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

imposter

i got the epox 8kda3j with a 3000+ 80GB hdd 1GB ram 9800 pro flashed to XT. now i had this for sometime but mosly it was my router fault and im still not sure its my routers fault but non of my other computers get affected by this. the problem is that i get random resets for 1/2 sec. windows says Local area net work unpluged then reconnects 1/2 a sec later. im wondering is this driver problems this started to happen to me right after iformated. i put in the dualt drivers on the CD that the mobo came with im guessing there old but when i look at epoxs website thats the only drivers the i have.......... so im wondering is this hard ware problems? or software...... btw i also locked the lan speed to 10mbps full duplex.
maybe if u new drivers on the site that im not seeing btw i also have uptodate bios.

thanks Shah

NVEER MIND I Found the problem.................... it was the dam ethernet cord i think i pull on it to hard before while running it under the carpet......... but anyway i read somewhare the 8kda3js have this problem but i lost the link in the format.... is this true?

Last edited:
Back