• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where Are The Free EP For BF2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amarkarian

i remember when i had battlefield 1 and there were tons of free expansion packs for it, such as desert combat. Where are the expansion packs for bf2 that lots of people play?

In development I suppose, I agree though the modding is sort of lacking but then again I haven't really been keeping tabs on them. I hope the WWII maps get ported :cool:

twEEkerAreUs said:
In development I suppose, I agree though the modding is sort of lacking but then again I haven't really been keeping tabs on them. I hope the WWII maps get ported :cool:

for real. The airplanes in bf2 are so pointless. there not even fun

I believe the items you are looking for are called "mods" or "modifications" expansion packs are generally released from the producing company and cost money.

As mage_x stated, desert conflict is the hottest of the mods right now.

I am currently testing Desert Conflict and i can tell you there will be osme good stuff put out

Back