• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Star Wars Empire at WAR!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lordkosc

Well its 1/7/06.....

In a month this game will be released (2/7/06). I am really excited, as the last RTS game that had decent graphics in the star wars universe was :bang head Force Commander :bang head ....

EMPIRE AT WAR

Anyone else excited ? And or pre-order ?

The Fact that this is made by Ex-westwood programmers is reason enought to think this will be one of the best RTS's EVER!!!!! :cool:

I'm excited to see what the multiplayer will be like. But it seems really based on single player.

Vrykyl said:
i loved force commander :D hope this is a great game

Force Commander left a lot to be desired, the controls were hard to grasp for me.....

This looks to be 100x better :)

I thought it had been delayed to the 16th - but yeah amazing game, dled the 47 minute video someone playing it yesterday, now I reeeeally want it ^^

the lucas forums are full of anticipation over a demo being released from mid-late jan (with some vague confirmation on this) so maybe worth checking up on this in a couple of weeks for that :)

So.. I hear you can use the Death Star in this game... um... how exactly do you combat against that in multiplayer? lol, I kid I kid(seriously though, you can use it in the game so... wtf?)

Oh wow I totally forgot about this game and now you got me pumped for it. I love it that a lot of people from Westwood are behind it so it should be awesome.

Ooo... few rts's have ever captured my attention, this i will have to try out. Hope that demo comes round soon. :p

successor to total annihilation coming out this year to (supreme commander) looks like another nice year shaping for strategy fans :)

ninthebin said:
successor to total annihilation coming out this year to (supreme commander) looks like another nice year shaping for strategy fans :)

I agree :) , I might never leave my pc..... :)

DerekDRP said:
looks sweet actually BUT I hope to see spore out soon.

Sadly it's not supposed to be out till fall. I made a thread about it a while ago, let me dig it up. Here ya go I got as much info on it as I could dig up when I found out about it. I havn't heard any updates on it for months.

Back