• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Star Wars Empire at WAR!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Haha I forgot i started this thread, I got the game, I give it a 9.1 , if the land battles were better It would easily get a 9.5...

Got the game. I give it a 9. Graphics are cool space battles rock, ground could use a little help. AI is decent on medium so far but then again where new to the game so everything might seem a little tricky. Oh and galatic domination oh fun fun fun :) I keep getting my butt kicked every time I try it loosing planets left and right but fun.

Tried it out with four of my Buddy's on a LAN. The game is a blast, especially the space battles. I noticed that the rebels seemed to have a slight advantage over the imperials on the capital ship class. The Mon calamaris dont have targetable shield generators and Ackbar will beat Piett almost every time, especially since Home One and the mon cals can just regenerate their shields whenever they feel like it. That planetary ion cannon is nasty as well, nothing worse than bringing some nice new imperial star destroyers and having them sitting dead in the water because of that damn thing.

Back