• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Star Wars Empire at WAR!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bah, i'll be asleep by noon!!!

oh well, i'll download it once i wake up. And hopefully have enough time to try it before i go into work tonight.

if not...i have thursday and friday night off! wootage!

scott d said:
so it's out right now? someone download it and post screenshots :)

Easier said than done. Right now it looks like Gamespot and Download.com are the only places that have the demo. Supposedly at 12pm PST others will have it as well though. Right now I am getting 85KBps from Download.com but that continues to slowly drop (I'm on 6Mbps cable).

When I actually get it done downloading I'll post screenshots though.

Edit: Looks like 3dgamers has it as well and you can use your Fileplanet account there :)

Last edited:
Just got done with the 5 tutorials. It's really fun. I have 41 screenshots that I took but it saves them as 5MB .tga files so I guess I have to convert them all to jpegs.

Ok converted most of them and uploaded them here. They are big, 300~500k each, so be aware. The space battles are awesome in this game, I wish the demo had more to do though. The 1 mission you do get to mess with only has 2 planets and an asteroid that you can go to. The full game should be freakin sweet though :)

Last edited:
Any one else have it up for download yet, 3d gamers has an hour wait and the torrent isn't even at 100% health yet.

Another RTS to add to my list :) Forgot it was coming out this soon. Well at least it will hold me over til SC :)

Downloading now, man does it pay to have a Fileplanet sub :) 630KB/s

Back