• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cheap TECs?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Skeith

Does anyone know where I can get some cheap TECs? I know the princess auto near my place had an 80 watter for 49.99CDN but that seems a bit overkill for me.

well i suppose i could hassle my parents into ordering off ebay, getting them to order from a manufactuer off the net is no problem, my mother just doesnt seem to trust ebay.

Wow i just found a couple beautifull ebay listings, A 170watt TEC for $15.99 CDN buy now.
and a 350Watt TEC for $25.99CDN buy now.
I wonder if I can get my parents to lend be their credit card lol.

That seller's been around for ages, i dealt with him with no complaints... tho to be honest i havent ever used the pelts, so all i can vouch for is that they showed up promptly in good visual shape. Beware the size of the 350w, its a fair bit bigger for those last few watts.

As for payment, it should be simple. Check the payment options: he takes money orders, so if you have cash, you should be able to get a money order from the post office.

Back