• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quickbooks 2006 Pro

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TekeTorvo

Does anyone have any good deals for this? I am trying to get it for around 100, but the only way I can find it for that is through Ebay, and I have to be a Student/Faculty/Teacher, which I am none of those.

Thanks in advance.

We will start to sell it as soon as we get approved by Intuit. Their policy is that we get it free from them as long as we give them a merchant account (credit card processing).
Will let you guys know as soon as we get it.

THE COMPANY I WORK :) :) :) FOR GOT IT. I don't know if you guys are familiar with Quickbook pro and their credit card processing but that's who i work for now (we got a contract with Intuit woohoo!!!). For the sake of being cheap i can hook anybody that is a business owner/merchant with a new in box Quickbook pro as long as they process their transactions with Intuit. It's a good deal since according to my memo, there's no contract so you can cancel anytime.

I'm not sure if i was allowed to post this here so if anything please send me a pm so i can take this post reply away.

I'm not sure I follow you but I have to question you being able to just give out free copies of $200 software? Care to go into more detail on this?

a merchant account required meaning that you sell stuff and they take a percentage from every sale to process that credit card

Ramlaen said:
a merchant account required meaning that you sell stuff and they take a percentage from every sale to process that credit card

:clap: exactly. you can go to staples or whatever office store you have close to you. pick a quickbook pro box, look at the percentage/prices do your homeworks and if you judge that is a good deal go for it. Intuit is trying to get the market by addicting peoples to quickbook so grab the opportunity.

thanks.

Back