• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Congrats to Tim!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thelemac

Administratively Deficient
Well, as of right now, he's 7WUs away from being #1 on the team!

Congrats on making it to the top! :)

Here's a well earned early congratulations TC! I'm sure you'll have it by dawn. I can't wait to see the entire top ten int he five digit club. Maybe I'll still be in there.

Cy

Cy said:
Here's a well earned early congratulations TC! I'm sure you'll have it by dawn. I can't wait to see the entire top ten int he five digit club. Maybe I'll still be in there.

Cy

Dawn???? With his farm he'll probably pass it eight weeks ago. Good for you TC!

nice job man.....almoooooost there

I still drool whenever I think about the computer power that man has in his house

It's a tie now - only one to go :) My luck some heavy hitter will join up just ahead of me. I remember when the team started I was in first place for awhile, then I kept getting bumped down - seemed like every time I gained some ground a bigger fish would join the pond and bump me down. I hope I get to keep this spot for a little while - but I certainly welcome the big guys for the good of the team. Rank is good motivation, but team is the big picture. Crunch on :)

Well as I typed the counter rolled over :D I wish Supercoolin would pick up the pace beyond .8 units per week - but as the saying goes - old soldiers never die, they just fade away.

That reminds me, I should upload the 14,000 results I have stored on my backup hard drive. I've been meaning to get around to it, just never could remember.
happy.gif

eobard said:
That reminds me, I should upload the 14,000 results I have stored on my backup hard drive. I've been meaning to get around to it, just never could remember.
happy.gif
Dammit!!!! I just knew it was coming :)

Tc you just kick butt :) And I am around as well just finishing the last of the huge order of computers built.

Maestro

lennytiger said:
TC Thats one hell of a farm, what do you do with all those machines man???:beer: :burn:

Why he crunches ofcourse ;)
Congrats TC!!! A number to remember.
What are ya gonna do now? Why keep on crunchin ofcourse ;)

Seriously, what is the next goal?

Back