• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone Up for 2KSports MLB 2k7?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr3@k3r

my xbox live gamertag is

fr3ak3r.png

just got the game and starting to love it.

Graphics are just awesome and gameplay is supurb.

lemme know if you want to play a game against my mariners :)

I'm not really a "baseball guy." Last baseball videogame I liked was High Heat 2000 or 2001.

I think baseball games are quite possibly the best two player games behind hockey, and maybe fifa, unfortunatley I don't have a 360, will have one soon though.

who would you play with anyhow, the Mariners?

mrgoodkat said:
I think baseball games are quite possibly the best two player games behind hockey, and maybe fifa, unfortunatley I don't have a 360, will have one soon though.

who would you play with anyhow, the Mariners?

hell yeah, i threw a 20 strikeout game with

(king) Felix Hernandez

and hit a 3 home run game with

Ichiro

mariners freaking rule

Ichiro is a madman. Easily the best all around player just a few years back, but hes getting old now. :)

Man my mouth is watering for some fight night and some MLB 2k7, just another month to wait and Ill have my 360.

Ill let you know when I get it, Ill be the white sox, should be a good matchup. By then you'll have exhausted the game but the season will have just started so you'll pick it back up again.

I promised the woman I wouldn't buy it before April 19th, she wants to get it for me for my b-day. So hard to wait, so hard.

Fr3@k3r said:
ICHIRO IS NOT OLD! how dare you say he's old! lol

Back when I was living in Tokyo (man that was FIVE YEARS ago... this guy MUST be old :p) they reported everything Ichiro was doing on national TV.

"Ichiro wakes up... Ichiro takes a shower... Ichiro hides underaged girl from cameras... Ichiro..."

I've got the game now and it is a pretty good improvement over 2K6. Base stealing and bunting are MUCH harder in this year's game.

I don't know why I still like them, I should like the Blue Jays but the Reds are my team. Growing up just North of Knoxville you were either a Reds fan or a Braves fan and my family's team is the Reds.

Adam Dunn is a masher. Like in real life I either knock it out or strike out with him. I like Ryan Freel because he can play any position and has super-speed. I don't know why but they made Bronson Arroyo suck. I too am an Ichiro fan, so I traded Ken Gimpey Jr's sorry *** for him. Ha, we gave you back your outfield turd, Seattle!!! LOL!!!

rainless said:
Back when I was living in Tokyo (man that was FIVE YEARS ago... this guy MUST be old :p) they reported everything Ichiro was doing on national TV.

"Ichiro wakes up... Ichiro takes a shower... Ichiro hides underaged girl from cameras... Ichiro..."

NOONE WAS TALKING TO YOU RAINLESS!!!! lol calling my ichiro old :(

he can still out hit and out run 98% of the other nubs in baseball.

Yes i definately want this game. just finished downloading the demo and its really looking good. the only problem is my last baseball game was for ps2, i think 2k5 (press x to bat). so i think it will be quite a learning curve for me, but i still want it.

My only problem with sports games is I'm a stickler for realism in the form of current rosters. I couldnt play madden until they released a roster update, then I came to my senses and remembered EA is a clown convention, so I went and grabbed a roster some dude modded.

Then, and only then, was it playable. So hopefully Sega will release roster updates.

Ichiro is 34-35, not actually all that old and considering those Japanese age fairly well, hell probably be playing into his 50's because of all the fish he eats. Then again hes been here long enough to pick up on our crap eating habits, so he could die tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ichiro's batting average is what impresses me. If he had come to MLB when he was younge, Ted Williams may have been in jeopardy of losing his .400 season average.

I just rented the game. Should've just went ahead and bought it. 2K stuff is always good. Now that'll be $68 out of me pocket instead of $60. :shrug:

Back