• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Getting to be about that time again

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
"I believe. I believe. It's silly, but I believe." --Natalie Wood -Miracle on 34th Street

miracleon34thstreet1947.jpg

yeppers can we get a slay full of quads for ocforums to boost our PPD output and perhaps get closer to # uno.

I know there should be one for everyone :D

and some will have more :D

I hope those SMP units fit in his sack :santa:

"I Believe" Punched on the kid's ticket in "Polar Express".
This year it's going to be the Quad Express!

instead of throwing points my way i ask that an elf recruit two new members for the team.
thanks.

yeppers can we get a slay full of quads for ocforums to boost our PPD output and perhaps get closer to # uno.

I know there should be one for everyone :D

and some will have more :D

Thats funny... I just added this week a Pentium 4 3.0 with HT and an AMD Athlon 64 2.2 for folding... and will have a folding quad up by January :)

I have finally started windows SMP again on my main C2D rig... PPD does not yet show it though... Stock 18min frame times FTL.

That and I'm going full speed ahead on my old Prescott 3.6ghz chip, and my 2.0ghz Pint M laptop... IF I'm really lucky, I'll be back up over 1600ppd with those 3 and a random borg.

The next big addition for me will be getting back to Linux SMP on my room mate's MythTV box in the late Dec / early Jan time frame.

I too, hear the call of the wild, of the North, of the big red guy. :santa::santa:

Now accepting pm's or regular ODS (Owl Delivery Service). :)

Perhaps not the right spot for this question, and don't take it as a thread jack of the folding elf thread...

How do you get the strike through to appear on text?

Back