• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

browser problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MarlD

ok, just built a new comp (see sig, with Win XP pro SP 2) and i'm having problems with my browsers working right. i say browsers cuz it's on IE and Firefox (which i have the current release and 3 beta 3) and all of them have the same issue. the problem is that websites either take forever to load or they don't load. now i did have both LAN connections working on my board but i disabled one, but i also had a 1394 connection enabled (i disabled also). the problem has gotten a lot better but it still is slow or i have to reclick on the site/link to get it to go. my isp is comcast, and yes i've reset the modem and restarted the computer both multiple times. any ideas would be great thanks

oh and i have McAffee which i've run with no problems like this before on my old rig or my wifes lappy.

Back