• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dangerden kits

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

svirfnebli

Hey guys..

Are the Danger dens kits that are out there any good? I'm looking at one of the acrylic cases they have and the kits for it... The kit has a triple rad which I like, and is front loaded in the case.

http://dangerden.com/store/product.php?productid=333#tabs

Does anyone have any thoughts on the danger den products? Are the good? Crappy? Good/Bad/Ugly?

I'll be O/C'ing a Q6600 to about 3.6 and cooling a 9800 GX2 with a dangerden waterblock.

svirf

I agree, i have bought blocks from them in the past and will probably get a radiator and hose and maybe a block for my 5000+ from them in the near future

Are the CPU waterblocks good? and whatabout the pumps?

The TDX isnt a bad block, the Apogee GTX is a little better but not by much.

The pumps are Laing pumps and are good. Usually the D5 is adjustable, but DD fixes theirs on the highest setting.

You can't really go wrong with a DD kit as far as I've heard. There are a variety of quality parts to choose from and if aesthetics is an issue, you're covered there too. Personally, I did a custom DD kit just to get exactly what I wanted. With a few extras and some parts from Petra's the whole thing came out to $350 including shipping. Not bad since I'm up in Canada. Can't wait to shoehorn all this into my 900. It's gonna be sweet!

Back