• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

intel tforce 945p drivers help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sirheroin

i can't find any drivers for my motherboard. the only thing i could find was i94pa615.bst, idk if that works but if it does can any 1 give me a list of directions on how to put it n?

The drivers are all readily available off the Biostar site, or, alternately you could get more recent audio and LAN drivers from Realtek, and an updated chipset driver from Intel. That file you found is a BIOS update, which you probably shouldn't need if the board already works.

The drivers are all readily available off the Biostar site, or, alternately you could get more recent audio and LAN drivers from Realtek, and an updated chipset driver from Intel. That file you found is a BIOS update, which you probably shouldn't need if the board already works.
ok i got all the drivers but multimedia doesn't wat to go and i reinstalled it like 3 times, it shows under hard ware it won't go but right after the extraction goes on the installer it shows my pc is loading then nothing happends

Last edited:
Back