• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

BSOD with RAID0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jgv115

I tried to do a fresh install of Windows on my RAID0 array with the ICH6R southbridge.

I finish all the setup and stuff then on first boot I get BSOD and my computer resets. All this happens in less than a second so I don't know what the error is. Generally when there is a BSOD like this what does it mean?

I tried to do a fresh install of Windows on my RAID0 array with the ICH6R southbridge.

I finish all the setup and stuff then on first boot I get BSOD and my computer resets. All this happens in less than a second so I don't know what the error is. Generally when there is a BSOD like this what does it mean?
Windows what? Most likely a driver problem.

Probably a raid driver problem or a faulty harddrive or sata connection. I once got BSOD on install cause I had a faulty Sata connector on my mobo

Back