• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Dashboard Update?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CompuTamer

Member with Some Fancy Text Under His Name
I can't find any info on this. Is there going to be one for the old xbox? I want to be able to use my Zune Pass on the console if i can... does anyone have any time frames for this if it is going to come to the older xbox?

by old you mean original? I'm guessing since they killed Live for it, they don't plan on updating it anymore.
If by old you mean the original 360, then they usually do major dashboard updates once a year, in November.

Also, this should be in console games.

from my research its supposed to come this fall, some say august, makes sense because the ESPN feature will be added in time for most of the college football season.
Also the update will be in time for kinect and all the other crap that is coming as well...rumor has it Hulu is being tested as well.

According to the email I got a couple weeks ago for my Live account, Hulu is slated to come out with the update, so it isn't exactly a rumor. Along with that, an increase in the fee for Live service. You know, I'm all for features and increased usability, but there's a lot of crap that I already don't use with the Live service. It kind kind of sucks to be getting charged for more crap that I'm not going to use.

Back