• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unknown Motherboard Help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Benjones

Hey all. I recently started building my own PC (first time) and was wondering where some cables went. Sorry if this isn't the venue for newbie help on the subject, but I wasn't really sure what forum to go to.

Basically, I bought an Antec 902 case and a new PSU off a friends recommendation. I've got most everything plugged in and set up correctly, but I can't find out where to plug in the last two cables labeled power and reset. Supposed to go on the f panel, but it's not clearly labeled and I can't reference a manual because it's the motherboard I took out of my old Dell desktop.

I can post pics of the motherboard if someone can help. And sorry again if this isn't really a forum for these type issues.

Go ahead and post the pics and maybe we can figure it out. Could be tough without a manual however - the pin layouts for front panel stuff can vary depending on the board.

Back