• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to change agp and pci speed on a7v133?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hduong

I just recently found out that I my athlon 1.2 200mhz is unlocked so I ran it @ 1.2 @ 9*133. The problem is that sisoft is reporting my agp speed @ 90mhz and pci @ 45 mhz. What the deal with that? I thought going to the 133 fsb automaticly made the agp run @ 1/2 and the pci run @ 1/4 fsb. Is sisoft wrong? If not is there a way to manually change the agp and pci ratios?

I get a nice little boost in performance going with the 133fsb, So it'll be nice if I can keep @ 133 and not have to worry about agp and pci speed out of spec. By the way it runs totally stabel right now, but don't really want to chance it. Thanks

hduong

Yeah...that should be a misreading on sandras part. On the A7V-133 it switches to the higher dividers at like 120mhz bus I believe.
When you go to manual selecton in the bios for the FSB on the side it displays a message like that of some sort.

It could be a sandra problem so you can try to update that and you can try to update your bios to the newest one....1007 is the newest Final one out. See if that gets it to read right.
:D

Back