• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Asus ROG board and Fans..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

E-Ninja

Registered
i know title is weird, my question is, im getting the HAF X 942 which comes with a ton of fans, i want to make sure i have plenty of fan connectors, my question is, do i get a fan controller, or use HAF X controller.. and will i have enough fan plugs.

Well, how many does the fan controller hold in the hAF-X 942 (see mfg website)? How many fans do you have? More fans than the controller will hold? Need fan controller or put some on the motherboard. ;)

okay, i blelieve is has 4 fans. and i think each controller holds 2, i would have to check.

Correction: Case doesnt have fan controller. got it mixed up. ill probably get one to have more control over the fans

Maxiumus IV Gene-Z is mATX and has four, so I'd expect fullsize ATX boards to have at least that.

Back