• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Humble bundel (4games-$1)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Horrerblade

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Hey guys great deal 4 games for a $1(if you want to use then with steam) other wise its just one cent. Also if you pay more then the average then you get the other games oalso so all around its a great deal only 3 days remain so jump on if when you can and for $1 it doesn't really matter.

This bundle is totally worth paying the average price to unlock the additional games, it's a great bundle with almost all top notch games, which you can get for a little over $8

(I actually got it when the average was around $6)

In support of cross-platform and DRM-free software, I usually give at least $25 for each bundle.

Such an awesome deal. 8.50 for all those games is a crazy good price. Only problem with the steam codes is that each code bundles multiple games and if you already own one of those games you cant get a separate code for them to give to friends. O well. Such an awesome deal it doesn't matter.

Got this yesterday. Super Meat Boy is a surprisingly fun platformer. That alone is worth the $8.50 I paid, lol.

Back