• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

hey newbie doo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Two days straight of full-time LAN party has taken a toll on my network's production. My neice and nephews have been abusing the LAN with full-time UT CTF action. If I didn't have a couple of dedicated folders, I wouldn't have had any production at all this weekend.

Don't worry, I have another AMD box in the works. :D

I just placed an order for a replacement XP1800. :D

The T-Bird is getting a better workout on the 8K7A+ than it did on the KA266-R and I have gotten another 67Mhz out of it, with more likely on the way as soon as I change heatsinks. When the New CPU arrives, some parts are going to shuffle, but the net will be another AMD box added to the farm, and the loss of the Super-Powerful dual P2-350@400 to Mr B.

In July, I think I will upgrade the Dual P3-600@800 to a Dual MP2000 box so I can stay ahead of Stymee (who is coming on like a freight train). After that, who knows. Maybe Morgans to replace the Celerons? :D

N_D

hmmm, newbie

as soon as the t-breds are released I will be getting one of those.

then putting the 1.4 t-bird as a dedicated folder so that would be 3.4ghz added to the cause. :D

Do you think I got that folding bug that has been going around lately?

:burn:

scoobiedoo

scoobiedoo said:
hmmm, newbie

as soon as the t-breds are released I will be getting one of those.

then putting the 1.4 t-bird as a dedicated folder so that would be 3.4ghz added to the cause. :D

Do you think I got that folding bug that has been going around lately?

:burn:

scoobiedoo
It sure sounds to ME like you do!!!:cool: :) :cool:

Folding BUG?!?! Dude, you had the whole HIVE dropped on ya.... :D

That's awesome...get 'em up and running for ol' Team 32!

:beer:

B.

Newbie_Doo said:
....so I can stay ahead of Stymee (who is coming on like a freight train)...

CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

You laid down the gauntlet, I'm just following your lead. Do you even remember blowin' by me a couple months ago? That was quite a run.

I do think I'm done growing the farm for a little while (or so says the wallet). I'll just have to put the effort into recruiting now instead.

Keep it up y'all :beer: :beer:

stymee said:

CHOOO CHOOO!!!!

You laid down the gauntlet, I'm just following your lead. Do you even remember blowin' by me a couple months ago? That was quite a run.

I do think I'm done growing the farm for a little while (or so says the wallet). I'll just have to put the effort into recruiting now instead.

Keep it up y'all :beer: :beer:

What do you mean WAS? Except for some downtime due to LAN party gaming, I think I am still matching you point-for-point. :)

Thanks for picking up the gauntlet. It is nice to see some movement below me in the ranks. :D I might even salute you IF you pass me.

WTG Stymee.

Yeah well you guys should all know that donny's little vacation from folding is about to end since his IDSL is being connected next Tuesday. w00t!

Hope you had your fun but now it's time to step aside; it's daddy's turn. :D

donny_paycheck said:
Yeah well you guys should all know that donny's little vacation from folding is about to end since his IDSL is being connected next Tuesday. w00t!

Hope you had your fun but now it's time to step aside; it's daddy's turn. :D

hehehehe..... Spank us, Daddy, spank us! :D

Can't wait to see the numbers, donny... 11,000MHz, according to your "sig"...YIKES! That's gonna be sweet!

That'll push back that "date" to September and beyond! YES!

Fold ON!!

B.

Mr B said:

hehehehe..... Spank us, Daddy, spank us! :D

Can't wait to see the numbers, donny... 11,000MHz, according to your "sig"...YIKES! That's gonna be sweet!

That'll push back that "date" to September and beyond! YES!

Fold ON!!

B.
YIKES! is right. Should be some outstanding numbers. 11,000 MHz!!! That beats my "paltry" 8,900 MHz.

Fold on, Daddy! Uh, I mean, Donnie.

Last edited:
Newbie_Doo said:

Thanks for picking up the gauntlet. It is nice to see some movement below me in the ranks. :D I might even salute you IF you pass me.

WTG Stymee.

i know OC3d is a team but it looks like we will be passing you in early september if all goes well... :)

FOLD ON

Newbie_Doo said:
What do you mean WAS?
Just tryin' to fire you up a little. I'm ready to follow a lead blocker all the way into the top 10!! ;)

Originally posted by Mr B
hehehehe..... Spank us, Daddy, spank us!
LOL:D :D
With 11 GHz he can spank whoever he wants!

The Federal Express guy just DOESN'T understand why I am so happy to see him every time. :eh?:

The new XP1800+ is here. Now what to do? Do I put the 1800 in the watercooled box instead of the 1600? Do I replace the T-Bird with the XP1800 in the dedicated folder? Do I just replace the dual P2-350@400 dedicated folder with the XP1800 and ship the parts to Mr B?

Hmmm....

Newbie_Doo said:
The Federal Express guy just DOESN'T understand why I am so happy to see him every time. :eh?:

The new XP1800+ is here. Now what to do? Do I put the 1800 in the watercooled box instead of the 1600? Do I replace the T-Bird with the XP1800 in the dedicated folder? Do I just replace the dual P2-350@400 dedicated folder with the XP1800 and ship the parts to Mr B?

Hmmm....

I, um, can help part of the decision process...;)

What's the stepping, Anthony (of the 1800+)?? Numbers, man, for the love of God give us some numbers....1700MHz? 1750? 1800?....:D

Hope you got a good one... :beer:

B.

Newbie_Doo said:

Hmmm....
Whatever you do, DON'T SHIP THE PARTS TO MR. B!!! LOL. :D

Let's see, that address would be:
Mr. B c/o Ned Clocker
Houston, TX 77002 :D

Mr B said:

I, um, can help part of the decision process...;)

What's the stepping, Anthony (of the 1800+)?? Numbers, man, for the love of God give us some numbers....1700MHz? 1750? 1800?....:D

Hope you got a good one... :beer:

B.

AX1800DMT3C
AGOGA 0202XPOW
Y75802XXXXX

Back