• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1055t Questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ok! Great call on the NB clock and voltage! I should have seen this in one of the guides posted above. Sheesh. Anyway, I've taken your advice and adjusted the CPU-NB voltage to 1.25V and bumped it up to 2448Mhz. I also bumped the CPU frequency to 3.8Ghz and the CPU voltage to 1.425V (is this safe for 24/7 use?). I took the NB frequency/voltage from below chart I found in the guide (can't belive I missed that part of the guide).

tables1.png

Here are the results at the end of 30 minutes of Prime95. Please take a look and let me know what you think. Stable so far! Temperatures seem pretty good at 45-47C from the 10-30 minute marks. I'm going to test it with some games and such in a bit.

Also curious if that 61C NB temperature is safe?

u5wLJ.png

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE AND ASSISTANCE!!

..nailed it :comp:

that looks pretty good thats the same voltage i had my 1055t at at that frequency. hope it stabilizes!

Yeah, but the integrated memory controller on the 1055T may not be be up to 1866, regardless of the ram's rating. The IMC is only rated for 1333 mhz but the Thubans will usually do 1600 nicely.

Yeah, but the integrated memory controller on the 1055T may not be be up to 1866, regardless of the ram's rating. The IMC is only rated for 1333 mhz but the Thubans will usually do 1600 nicely.

Yeah, I figured that was probably the case. Been gaming for a few hours with no crashing, so it's looking good!

Back