• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1090T HELP!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
More voltage Caddi. Past 4ghz, Phenom II tends to either like really cold temps or really high voltage.

Agreed.

You're good up to 1.55v if your temps are ok for 24/7, and you can go up to 1.6v for benching (I pushed mine to 1.65v on air for quite a few Cinebench runs and they both survived).

1.6v for benching (I pushed mine to 1.65v on air for quite a few Cinebench runs and they both survived).
Caddi is not a good guy to be tempting with voltage Manu. :)

1.55 on the vcore above 3950 and failing sooner tells me that I just bought a 3.8ghz, 6 core htpc processor.

1.55 on the vcore above 3950 and failing sooner tells me that I just bought a 3.8ghz, 6 core htpc processor.

Well at least now you know what you got. I would rather see 1.515 for long distance use. But we all roll the dice new or used when we buy silicon.

Think you are dead on about the P-state predictor. Shame you did not see that before you bought but it would not have linked together since we were not P-stating back then.

RGone...ster. :chair:

I did get it to run cinebench at 4.1, you guys with those 8 core fx processors better look out!!!!

My buddy from atlanta also brought up an intel rig for me to compare gamming between intel and amd, it's a 2600k with a 7850 like my 6300 rig.
there has been side talk that amd and intel in gamming is a wash so I'm going to find out!!!

Attachments

• 4100.JPG
    4100.JPG
    182.7 KB · Views: 44
I did get it to run cinebench at 4.1, you guys with those 8 core fx processors better look out!!!!!!!

I don't think you can give that one enough V_Core to catch up C_D. Too bad about the CPU, roll of the dice . :shrug:

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssqqqqquuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 4200.JPG
    4200.JPG
    176.7 KB · Views: 38
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssqqqqquuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!
:rofl:
Now that was funny CD.

Attachments

• RodeoClown.jpg
    RodeoClown.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 40
I don't know if this little coolermaster cooler can keep up with this thing we might try the 4.4 this week.

These Thubans are really good:
@4.25GHz, my 1075t was getting the same score in CB11.5 than a [email protected], something like 7.5 IIRC, with 6 cores instead of 8! And 1.28 for single thread bench.

That's why I kept them for a while and never upgrade to a 8320 (previous experience with 8130 was not great...)

I just bought a paper weight above 3.95, but I am learning some so when I find a good one I'll be ready.

wow!!! this intel rig is really killing my 6300!!!!

6 awesome frames per second in the demo!!!!!!

In flight simulator? If so, if you weren't recording do you think you would notice the difference?

I can tell a few details now, in the demo the ultralight flys by, with the amd rig the prop disk is just a grey disk, with the intel rig you see it in better detail as you would see a real prop.little details like that.
but if I was just playing i could never tell witch rig i was playing on.

no reason to run his any further, he has some work to do on it.
in extreme it froze when you fly down to the winged lizard!!!!!

Back