• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1090T HELP!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
no reason to run his any further, he has some work to do on it.
in extreme it froze when you fly down to the winged lizard!!!!!

Too high of an oc on thr gpu core. Either decrease it by 10MHz or add 10mV.

Edit: still not asleep...

he's going to have to come up and do it, it's not my rig,
read the paper, that should put you to sleep.

when I have a hard time getting to sleep, or waking up for that matter i grab the paper, a shot or two of everclear and head to the bathroom.

six bed rooms and 8 bathrooms, even if she is looking for me I get some time to nap!!!!

well i guess i have to draw to a close overclocking this processor, I just can't get it to boot at4.4 even with over 1.7 vcore.
4.3 is respectable from this processor so it's time to chuck it in the drawer with the other unloved processors.
one thing that i am learning from these older processors is just how much I missed by comming in right at the end of phenom and the release of fx.
these things are awsome cpu's!!!

even though denab and thuban are related they are not the same and can't be treated the same, you can be as sloppy as you like with fx, but a little cleaner with denab and very tidy indeed with thuban.

well i guess i have to draw to a close overclocking this processor, I just can't get it to boot at4.4 even with over 1.7 vcore.
4.3 is respectable from this processor so it's time to chuck it in the drawer with the other unloved processors.
one thing that i am learning from these older processors is just how much I missed by comming in right at the end of phenom and the release of fx.
these things are awsome cpu's!!!

even though denab and thuban are related they are not the same and can't be treated the same, you can be as sloppy as you like with fx, but a little cleaner with denab and very tidy indeed with thuban.
Out of all my AMD's I have to say the 955 is my favorite to step on, this winter my plans are to try and push it as far as I can with a little cold H2O benching. Though benching the 8350 at 5.6 this morning was pretty cool as well, I need it to be a little colder and I can really see what it will do.

On my 1090T I would always fail P95 if HT went over 2400. But for CPUNB I could go to 2600 - 2800.

true for most of the thuban or earliers.

I did a write up about it a long time ago.

CPU performance actually decreases as HTLINK gets higher, and I found that that high CPU and CPUNB speeds were higher if HTLINK was lower. For a 4890 OC, 600 base HTLINK was fine. Obviously with newer GPUs or more GPUs that changes, and BD is different. But drop that HT Link down to 1000 base. It improves system performance

Out of all my AMD's I have to say the 955 is my favorite to step on, this winter my plans are to try and push it as far as I can with a little cold H2O benching. Though benching the 8350 at 5.6 this morning was pretty cool as well, I need it to be a little colder and I can really see what it will do.

c3 stepping is much better clocker than the b2. I think about 500 mhz difference IIRC (too lazy to check my hwbot subs ) If you got B2, 5/5 might be doable on DI if you are lucky. If c3, can do spi on subzero water :)

I'll try dropping the ht back, but I have nobody to swap cpu's for me today so I brought home a little heavy number crunching and this thuban is awsome at 3900 it makes fx look like crap, this thing will eat my 6300 for lunch when it comes to real work.

I'll try dropping the ht back, but I have nobody to swap cpu's for me today so I brought home a little heavy number crunching and this thuban is awsome at 3900 it makes fx look like crap, this thing will eat my 6300 for lunch when it comes to real work.

You just described the chief complaint of bulldozer.

In fact when Core2Duo came out AMD advertised "We have two REAL cores" not some MCM design. What is bulldozer? MCM design with some tweaks. *sigh..

I love AMD but it is like defending the kid that on paper should be valedictorian, but when you ask him anything he just drools a little.

you are so right, if I could get my grubby little mitts on an 1100 t that ran at low volts............. I'd be a happy little camper.

yoo caddi I still haven't gotten round to plugging in the 1090T

soon as I get some gelid paste and cold ambients I will do.. im hoping I get lucky with it!

You sleep in the bathroom? :screwy: :D

Lots of people sleep in bathrooms, especially at work... only way to not get caught. :p

And when sitting on the can, it's too easy to fall asleep if you suffer sleep depriving.

Back on topic, this is making me want to pull out my 1090T and find a motherboard and run that sucker again.

Back