• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1st results XP2100+Prometeia cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Prometia... sound promising... but how much $$$ do i have spit out to make this 2100+ rock 2.7 gigs?? But i bet if u got the $$$ to spend on a Barton... i'm sure once u seen the results of the MAD OC'ers... Barton or no barton... ur just paying for something new, and knowing something old outperformes it... great job guys... keep it coming.... it seems PC are costing alot less... less.. less.... one day... i'll prolly buy the best computer for a buck on Ebay! :D

I believe this is the max clock speed...for the current cpu

TOP1.JPG

TOP2.JPG

TOP3.JPG

TOP5.JPG

TOP14.JPG

VERY NICE!!!!!

Nice 1.1ghz overclock very nice.:cool:

1. Voltage?

2. Temps?

The Vcore is 2.050

About the temps....i cant get a correct reading.
The epox sensors are going mad.
I can only estimate....about -8C idle and about -2C full load ??

must be sweet to have temps like that.... but since u paid for the prometia... you deserve those temps... unlike some unlucky ppl... i wasted all my $$$ on the board,CPU and rams... so... air cooling is the most affortable... =) maybe i will get the SLK80 HS later on.... or a volcano 7+.

black_wing said:
I don't want to get into the big investments of WaterCooling.... but how much does it cost do get a decent one?

decent water cooling= just over 100 bucks:D

prometia = a lot more (like 300+ i think)

The project continues...no higher clock speed...but some fine tuning gave better performance and bench results.

WCPUID28.JPG

CPU28.JPG

MEDIA28.JPG

MEM28.JPG

SPI28.JPG

Back