• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5870 real pics :D and specs :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dammit I bought this power supply to run 2 of SOMETHING. Now they're telling me that one of these is more than I could possibly need? BALDERDASH GIVE ME 2.

i thought about a dual gpu card at one point but I heard they don't have as much driver support after awhile. At least with 2 cards you can use single card drivers and maybe even cram after market coolers on the things to get a better oc. plus easier to sell.

i thought about a dual gpu card at one point but I heard they don't have as much driver support after awhile. At least with 2 cards you can use single card drivers and maybe even cram after market coolers on the things to get a better oc. plus easier to sell.

go big or go home :p :beer:

you know i think its time we get past this 8x/8x in crossfire mode BS. i mean its getting old

I'm hoping Brolloks does another awesome review, P55 vs X58. Like he did with P45 vs. X48. (8x8 vs 16x16 was almost negligible for 4xxx).

very nice!

it definitely looks longer than my 4890's by a inch or 2

and why does it have one of those little motherboard speakers???

and its about time they stoped making those red pcb's....

Based on my measurements of the card previously, it should come in right at 11 inches. (just a tad less)

Back