• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well, it's back to the cold room saturday.
we have use of the really freezy freezer this time, this is the place they take the chicken from room temp to 27f. the place is kept at -40f.
I think i'm ready this time so here is the cooling set up.
roller cart, 9x120 rad/ 18 coolermaster r4 fans, 750 watt Tt psu for power, 1200 liter/hour fountain pump as boost pump, 2, 1&1/2 gallon pvc res, 50 foot 1/2 tube each way, magic "red" coolant boiled down to -45f.

fx 6300 on the chv-f.

computer in office this time, fire up the cooling system to let the fans warm up then push the cart into the freezer for an hour then clock it for what it's worth.

do we think it might work this time?

Man I knew you were busy but that sounds like a lot of modding since the last freezer try. It might work this time. Sorry previous try added so much to the Bone Pile thread. RGone...ster.

the shop is packed and I am really trying to get it all done, 4am in the race shop to get this ready and 8am in the carshop to pay for it all.

Back