• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

80mm Diagonal Pitch VGA Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Hazeno

Ok guys and gals, I don't mind if it's from china but I am after a specific block x2 so that I can liquid cool an OG XBOX.

NO i don't care that it's worthless, or a waste. It's something I want to do.

Now onto the nitty gritty:
I have Hunted all day, and the CPU uses a Geforce 4 Mounting system so that's 50x63 with a diagonal pitch of 80mm. Attached is a picture.
Next there's only 2 mount holes I can use which would be 80mm again but OFF centre so I preferably would need either a big block or a block that has mounting brackets i can move but STILL keep the 80mm spacing. Attached is a block that is 76mm so not quite fit for purpose but gives a general idea. I WAS going to use the Koolance GPU-200 but that is just not plausible as it's not available anywhere.

Are there ANY blocks that can achieve what I am looking for? THe 80mm Diagonal pitch is the most important along with block size.

I've added a picture of the Iceberq Pro 4's to show the rough space I have to deal with , and how upgraded copper heatsinks HAS been done

Now the GPU-200 from Koolance would do the job but the expense is MAHOOSIVE to get them into the UK. If anyone could point me to some in the UK or has them sitting doing nothing from old builds please do get in contact. For now I just need to get any block sorted

. xbox 3.jpg xbox2.jpg xbox.png

Back