• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Revelation in the shower....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Mr. B, first of all, I hope you had a great meeting and my congrats to your continued work.

T-shirts >>> Great idea, we seem to have many an idea and source for such an undertaking.

Lastly, you had A Shower Epiphany!!! I too find some of the best thoughts of the day under the waterpik. Glad to see that some one else gets struck by genius in a similar fashion.

Cheers,
Wedo

Well the t-shirt thing has "been in the works" for just about forever now. I do think if the folding team wants there own, we have to get them ourselves.

it would also be nice (if the oc.com shirts ever get made) to make our own variation of the shirts and have them for sale along with the others. people who arent members of the forum but want a shirt would then see ours, thats more advertising.

i really cant wait for these shirts to get made, as a lot of people really like my design (which was just me screwing around one day) and some of the higher powers have told me theyre fighting for my design to grace the shirts. that would be so cool to have a logo i made on tshirts all over the world :D

lets get going!! :beer:

its totally up to us who do fold if we want folding tshirts right?

well if it is then lets get some art work and get it going it will be easy for me to go to the tshirt guy and say ok heres what i want and here is how many i need and what sizes i need. i got paypal and SSS can vouch for me if you all dont feel comfortable but they will be high quality shirts with high quality silk screening on them. get me some art work and i will get prices. ill even do it for the seti guys if they want tshirts.
(edited)
business cards can be bought for under 20 bux for 500 cards. i am going to get some made soon with plagues logo on them. and oc.com web addy and a little about folding.

BamBamXK said:
its totally up to us who do fold if we want folding tshirts right?

well if it is then lets get some art work and get it going it will be easy for me to go to the tshirt guy and say ok heres what i want and here is how many i need and what sizes i need. i got paypal and SSS can vouch for me if you all dont feel comfortable but they will be high quality shirts with high quality silk screening on them. get me some art work and i will get prices. ill even do it for the seti guys if they want tshirts.
(edited)
business cards can be bought for under 20 bux for 500 cards. i am going to get some made soon with plagues logo on them. and oc.com web addy and a little about folding.

i definately want the business cards if u can do that, and if u do this i think the whole team owes u thanks:D

NedClocker said:

Judging by your avatar, they must not have showers were you come from. LOL.

LOL, are you threatening Evil David Hasselhoff then?

He is my driving force for folding...yup...birth defects...

LOL

One day I saw alot of david hasselhoff avatars...so I got my own :)

Oh, and I think tommorrow or the next day I'll pick up my shirt at target and make a graphic for it...I've got tshirt transfer paper but have never used them...now I have a good reason!!!

Mike

the business cards i can do but as far as the shirts i need the logos we want to use and 2 versions of them a small one for front and a large one for the back.

that is for the folding team cause i dont know what skip and the others want to do for shirts for oc.com.

if you want business cards let me know and ill see what i can do with them.

BamBamXK said:
the business cards i can do but as far as the shirts i need the logos we want to use and 2 versions of them a small one for front and a large one for the back.

that is for the folding team cause i dont know what skip and the others want to do for shirts for oc.com.

if you want business cards let me know and ill see what i can do with them.
dont put a logo on the front and back, just the back. on the front just put overclockers.com folding@home team on the left breast area (probably 2 lines).

as far as the logos, they will always be right here. I'm working on that version with the white background, it isnt done yet - it isnt antialiased. I'm doing it in case some people want white shirts, although i think black is much cooler. let me know if you like it, or if you have any ideas to make the text look better.

plague said:

dont put a logo on the front and back, just the back. on the front just put overclockers.com folding@home team on the left breast area (probably 2 lines).

as far as the logos, they will always be right here. I'm working on that version with the white background, it isnt done yet - it isnt antialiased. I'm doing it in case some people want white shirts, although i think black is much cooler. let me know if you like it, or if you have any ideas to make the text look better.

wouldn't mid some cards myself!! and i think i am an outcast, i don't like black shirts:eek: but i could go for dark gray, blue, or anything like that.

I was thinking a big logo on the back, with big, big text on the front that says "My Computer Saves Lives...Ask Me How!"

That ought to get a few people to ask the question...LOL

B.

NASsoccer said:

wouldn't mid some cards myself!! and i think i am an outcast, i don't like black shirts:eek: but i could go for dark gray, blue, or anything like that.

Look at the forum layout. We naturally need a black. Although overclockers.ws and overclockers.com are both grey. Shall we vote?

NASsoccer said:

Actually, I was thinking of white shirts, with red text on the front, and Plague's Av logo on the back.....

B.

let me know what we come up with and we will get them done. and by us doing this for the folding crew then the shirts will be samples for the whole oc.com comunity

Matthew1001 said:

Look at the forum layout. We naturally need a black. Although overclockers.ws and overclockers.com are both grey. Shall we vote?
well that is the thing you would need to offer at least two colors so people could choose which one they wanted. i think the white would be a great choice to mr. b!!

im working on a little surprise to show what the white ones might look like :) its frustrating though, but I'm trying...

Back