• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Advice needed for overclocking the AMD FX 4300

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Can you not have it sent from another country ? my 980 Ti for example came from Germany and i live in the UK, Amazon does good deals in postage most of the time.

I dont really have any close relatives living abroad u see...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes , I've heard that about India before, which to me seems so off. You're so close to China, where 90% of this stuff is made and headquartered. It's not so much that AMD is bad, your motherboard and cooler are the ones not up to task. What kind of price can you find on a board like this one localy GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3P on Amazon it was 11,000 ri but amazon is always over priced.

I'll check the price of this one here and let u guys know.

Good luck, here that Giga board is probably the only decent budget board for <$100

I don't really have any close relatives living abroad u see...

You misunderstood, i meant go on seller website (example: amazon.com or eBay.com) pick the board you want but make sure it comes from abroad, check the seller location. If the price is good, buy it. I mentioned Amazon because most of the time the postage is free.

And tbh you get better deals on Amazon then most other shops from my own experience.

Last edited:
Hello guys i see you debating about FX 4300 so i have a few questions:

I have an GA-970A-DS3P motherboard and i have problem with overclocking, i have put clock in bios on 4.200 GHZ but when i start my computer and turn on CPUz it doesnt recognize the settings in bios... + i see screenshots of your and i see that your multiplier is not like as in my it says from 7-20... How do i put multiplier value to be standard for example only 20?? Plz help guys !!

Disable Cool N Quiet in bios. But I think you will find that when you put the CPU under load it will zoom from 7x to 20x. The 7x is for idling when you don' t need the power.

Back