• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

all games crashing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I can finally say that it is stable now, and yes it was the cable. 1 corsair cable comes with 2 y 8pin split on the other end, i was using that config, now it was stable on 2 cables.
1 thing i noticed was on gpu z it says both cable has 12.1v but in terms of watts for example cable 1 will draw 70 or 90w and cable 2 is always arround 20-25 less... is this normal ?

i think it was the psu cables, yes corsair has pcie cables 8pin to 2 (Y SPLIT) 8 pins on the other end (i was using this) , then i used 2 of them directly connected to psu, and it seems to work fine now...
1 thing i notice tho was if cable 1 was drawing 70-90w cable 2 is always 20-25w less than cable 1 - is this normal ?
both cable 1 & 2 reports 12.1v rating (says gpu-z)

the latest gpu-z update shows these details. im not sure if its accurate or so.

i must say seeing you guys still active after so many years makes me happy.
i remember you guys helping me years ago with troubleshooting my 1080 on a 4790k build.

Back