• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Aluminum parts

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jigser85

im currently building my gaming pc its been 6 months since ive atarted it due to budget i chose not to buy the video card [big mistake] now that they are twice the price ive decided to do the watercooling 1st, my question is do any of retailers sell alliminum fittings for petg tubing? i was going to use the kit from EK the alluminum one but im pretty sure the fittings are for soft tubing,

current set up [some are probably older gen since budget is kinda tight]

Intel i5 7600k
asus z270 strix
16 gig trident z 3000
samsung 960 pro 500gig
using old video card gtx 760 upgrading when price drops
pre ordered define r6

I would just look at EK's site since iirc, they had said they will make specific accessories for that line in general so you're able to upgrade and or add to your existing aluminum loop. Just make sure you're not mix and matching these kits with other custom liquid cooling gear since most will have incompatibility issues to say the least.

I personally would wait and save up a bit more so you're able to grab the non-aluminum kits if anything, so you're not limited on what to get down the road, that even includes affordable used gear.

im only limited on the fittings, ek doesnt sell them yet, there are alluminum rads everywhere, i just need fittings to expand my loop

Back