• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

AMD Turbo Core - Whaa, seasoned overclocker stumped ......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK so it shouldn't be some kind of OS issue then. There are a couple hot fixes for Win7, not sure if it's included in the updates. Helps with scheduling, won't solve your issue but it'll help performance slightly.

I'm not certain that the NB has more than one P-State. I thought it was only P0

View attachment hotfix.zip

OK so it shouldn't be some kind of OS issue then. There are a couple hot fixes for Win7, not sure if it's included in the updates. Helps with scheduling, won't solve your issue but it'll help performance slightly.

View attachment 172551
Hi again,

thanks for pointing that out, though I am fully aware of the schedular and core parking hot fixes that are available from MS.

I have not installed these and am not planning to atm.

Thought you were asking me regards OS because of the 1.550v I am seeing in pstates for the CPUNB.

Thank for input though, will continue to work through this, but still hoping to see other peeps data regards the CPUNB pstates voltage for 800mhz ..............

Yes that's why I asked. Just thought I would point the Hotfix out at the same time.
I've used PScheck before but never paid much attention to the CPU_NB P-state. You may want to have a double check with AMDMSRtweaker. It will show all Pstates as well

Yes that's why I asked. Just thought I would point the Hotfix out at the same time.
I've used PScheck before but never paid much attention to the CPU_NB P-state. You may want to have a double check with AMDMSRtweaker. It will show all Pstates as well
Just had a look see attachment,

AMDMSRtweaker only shows a value for P0

pstates.jpg

Hopefully someone can post theirs so I can compare ...

Yes but also according to MSR the NB is in PB0 for all P-States.
I would check mine but PSCheck doesn't work in 8.1 so I can't and it's the only FX I have set up ATM

Back