• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED AMD ZEN Discussion (Previous Rumor Thread)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
As I said already, each person needs to look at what their needs are and buy accordingly. There is no one solution to rule them all. I'm not short of a few systems as shown in my always out of date sig, and I'm not afraid to buy stuff to try it and figure out if it works for me. I probably should have stopped with one Ryzen system but I had spare parts left over... Can't resist putting together systems. If only I had a way to run them all without cooking my pets. GPUs are another argument... :D

Have you seen AMD's Project 47? I think you'll like that if you are into GPU rendering :) Beware there's a lot of bad comparisons with supercomputers though, as they're ranked for FP64 performance, and Project 47 is optimised for FP32.

No, I haven't seen it. In general I dislike GPU rendering due to generally lower quality output, but there are instances where it can be acceptable. I'll take a look at it, thanks. :)

Back