• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Announcing Sandy/Ivy Superpi Challenge

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
5.1ghz 1.4v

XqeZl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
I can't push it no more run out of volts board only goes to 1.700:shrug: at least i finally beat that XS bench (2302 score) that iv'e been seeing for years in realtemp LOL

Attachments

• rt1.bmp
    1.8 MB · Views: 96
I can't push it no more run out of volts board only goes to 1.700:shrug: at least i finally beat that XS bench (2302 score) that iv'e been seeing for years in realtemp LOL

You didn't beat it its 2308 and you got 2305 XD

Where's the 1m run :p

No the high score is 2308 @ 5.7 yours is 2305 @ 5.5 ;)

And its more than likely temps are getting to high

just look at some old SS and thought it was 2302 i did run 2308 before the 2305 score oh well
might be time to take the loop off my Q6600 and see if i could run it cooler

Last edited:
I couldn't get into the OS higher than 5.1GHz with my 3770K on air for a lame 7.141s 1M run. Tried up to 1.54v, 1-4 cores, HT on/off, using CPU multiplier, and using bclk. Hopefully I'll find time to try my 2700K, which I know can do ~5.6GHz on air. It's just in my daily driver...

My 3570k was very similar. I got a 7.032 I think. Top speed is about 5.2 but too unstable to get a ss.
I will have to pull apart my daily driver as well. I am contemplating delidding, now though......

I haven't gotten past the 5.2 barrier on my own 3930k :( If I can get it a bit higher I'll start running / posting benches :clap:

Temps are in check, if not a tiny bit warm, but I haven't been able to get it stable enough for a 1m test past 5.3 (At which point it promptly rewarded a completed run with a BSOD), even with somewhat excessive voltage bumps:cry:

I shall not give up! This is fun haha

Edit: That's a mighty sexy score you got there DOM.!

DOM|i7 3770k|custom water|6.781

View attachment 118749

Nice score DOM... I think that might take the lead for IB cpu?

Here is my first submission with IB. I don't know if this one will make it to 52x? but I might try to see if I can get a run to break below ~7.0

PolRoger|i5 3570K|custom water|7.157

Attachments

• OCF 7-157.png
    OCF 7-157.png
    268.2 KB · Views: 78
I think I have the table on the first page updated to this point. If I missed you or the info is incorrect, please let me know.

plenty of great work that deserves to be updated on front page. many people are hitting it pretty hard, great work guys as well as yourself Xsuper

Back