• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Another milestone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Way to Go Allan...new it wouldn't be too much longer! Man...still gettin' used to the new forums..this is my first post..just tryin' to get used to everything...seems much faster.

Congrats again!

Thanks people! :)

Oh yeah, this new forum really rocks! We senior members have been testing it for a while, before it was released! :)

Congrats' Allan! I'm right behind you! LOL You just wait and see, when I get my ADSL and my T-Bird, I'm gonna get you!
See You at 2000WU's! :)

Walter:-( said:
Congrats' Allan! I'm right behind you! LOL You just wait and see, when I get my ADSL and my T-Bird, I'm gonna get you!
See You at 2000WU's! :)

Looking forward to it Walter! :)
The P3 is running 24/7 most days right now...

Allan Nielsen said:

Looking forward to it Walter! :)
The P3 is running 24/7 most days right now...

I can't run 24/7 untill I get my ADSL, and my parrent's are also telling me that I'm killing thier power bill!

Great Job allan! Way to go, finally got my router active I believe so now I can submit all those results =)

Fold on!

J

Walter:-( said:

I can't run 24/7 untill I get my ADSL, and my parrent's are also telling me that I'm killing thier power bill!

We have so many things running on the farm that I don't think anyone will notice a 24/7 computer! :)

Stanman said:
Yeah this new system rocks. It's just like on the "big" forums. ;)

We are a big forum, maybe not that big, but anyway we are the best! So what does size matter? :cool:

Back