• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any AM4 mini-ITX water blocks out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thick8

Looking for a full or mono block for a MB that can power a 3800X. I would have thought there would be a few out by now considering the fans on the new 570x MBs.

Sockets and the area around it are standardized and shouldn't be any different than ATX as far mounting brackets/holes and room around it. In other words, I don't recall any specific for mini-itx blocks so any normal ones should fit. I don't know of any monoblocks for X570 ITX...

I was hopeful someone had a block that would cover the VRMs and chipset as I have a fanless system. I have an assortment of chipset and VRM water blocks but like the clean look of a full block.
Thinking of doing an ultra small build mounted directly to a PS with a mini 2080ti and miniITX board.

Youd have to go to one of the block mfg website (ek, bitspower, etc) and see if they made one for them. I wouldnt bet on it.:(

I'm also not sure there are any mini 2080ti's around either. :(

No luck on either front. Just feeling like condensing our 2 gaming rigs a little more.
I built this not too long ago. 2 machines running off of 1 cooling loop and 1 PS.
38DC9605-F21F-450B-A7D8-D0BA36AFA44D.jpeg

Don’t think it will happen. But I hope it will. I believe there is a strong market for it.

I’m moving to a X470 itx board from my X370 crosshairs Vii extreme with a mono block. The temps have been truly amazing. I have no regrets in buying it.

I don’t think water cooling companies want to put the work and effort into something that might not sell as many units as it will take to get a decent profit.

Or they will have to charge a extremely high price to make the profit which may cause the product to not sell at all.

I would love if the motherboard companies made things easier by standardising there cpu, mofset area. Then we could get one block that will fit many motherboards.

Back