• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any ASUS Prime X370 Pro owners out there ... besides me??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ASUS has released the 1001 BIOS for the Prime X370 Pro. No notes again on what if any changes are embedded from the 0902 BIOS. I can't see any differences. Probably safe to just skip it.

The big change forthcoming is the AGESA 1.0.0.7 release which is supposedly a complete rewrite of the BIOS architecture.

I've been having issues with this thread not clearing from my "unread threads".

Has anyone else had this issue here or an I an isolated member?

I had that too, assume maybe there was a deleted or hidden post afterwards which we never saw so couldn't clear it. Hope it'll be ok now there's some posts.

I'll try the bios anyway. Dunno if it was still on, there was a sale on 1700X, which I know is hardly any different on 1700 but in sale it cost about same as my 1600 did originally! Was wondering if that might increase my chances of a few more MHz out of the system, can used old 1700 to replace 1600 which I'd sell on.

ASUS has released the 1001 BIOS for the Prime X370 Pro. No notes again on what if any changes are embedded from the 0902 BIOS. I can't see any differences. Probably safe to just skip it.

The big change forthcoming is the AGESA 1.0.0.7 release which is supposedly a complete rewrite of the BIOS architecture.

Yeah, that's for the APU stuff coming out soon. I am concerned about the restructuring and Elmor from Asus said it might be buggy. I'm still on 0810 BIOS for now. I'm stable @ 3.9Ghz, even with a 2933 OC on my RAM. I had to set a 0.14 offset, which gives me a 1.381 volt at load using LLC 3.

BTW, I figured out why the multi-meter reading was off, I was grounding too far away from the socket and it caused high voltage readings. I was able to ground to a screw on the back of the motherboard near the socket and I get 1.37 to 1.38 under load at the back of the socket, so the voltage is spot-on.

I've been having issues with this thread not clearing from my "unread threads".

Has anyone else had this issue here or an I an isolated member?

Had the same issue. I think a post was deleted or hidden as well. This was the first notification I had in a while though, so I think it sorted itself out.

I had that too, assume maybe there was a deleted or hidden post afterwards which we never saw so couldn't clear it. Hope it'll be ok now there's some posts.

I'll try the bios anyway. Dunno if it was still on, there was a sale on 1700X, which I know is hardly any different on 1700 but in sale it cost about same as my 1600 did originally! Was wondering if that might increase my chances of a few more MHz out of the system, can used old 1700 to replace 1600 which I'd sell on.

Yeah, I saw some micro center prices after I bought my 1600, and I was angry. I could of gotten a 1700 for about 20 bucks more when it went on sale. Oh well, that's how it always goes. I'm happy with my R5 1600, I can do everything I want with it and I know I have some headroom left in it.

I'd probably give my R5 1600 to my brother since his PC is **** when I can upgrade, but I won't be doing that until the refresh Zen+ or Zen 2 comes out. So, I'll be using this for a while yet. Also, let us know how the 1001 BIOS treats you. Without notes, I'm kinda hesitant to use it. Although, I've flashed my board between quite a few of the BIOS' I could always give it a go and if it's wonky go back to 810. I'd just have to screen cap all my settings before hand. I have all the OC profiles filled with various things I had tried before finding my stable OC.

Can you explain to me what are the main features of ASUS Prime X370? I am planning to buy a new motherboard. Give me some suggestions.

Can you explain to me what are the main features of ASUS Prime X370? I am planning to buy a new motherboard. Give me some suggestions.

Well, one thing that isn't listed at the Asus site is the VRM stats. It's a 6+4 phase VRM (I believe). Supposedly it's a pretty decent VRM and the board I have I can say the voltage is stable and delivers the voltage it says it's going to confirmed with a multi-meter. Others have tested this as well, so the power delivery system is pretty nice. Other than that, you have M.2, USB 3.1 header, USB 3.0, couple of USB 2.0 headers, SLI capability, Intel NIC, ALC 1220 audio on-board, Sata 3, and SATA express, 6 fan headers, 2 of which are CPU and CPU-Opt for dual CPU fan control.

Just some of the stuff off of the top of my head. Also have the Asus Aura for RGB lighting. Otherwise, they seem to be updating the BIOS regularly, so support is there for the board. Anything else of interest should be covered here: https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/PRIME-X370-PRO/

Yeah, that's for the APU stuff coming out soon. I am concerned about the restructuring and Elmor from Asus said it might be buggy. I'm still on 0810 BIOS for now. I'm stable @ 3.9Ghz, even with a 2933 OC on my RAM. I had to set a 0.14 offset, which gives me a 1.381 volt at load using LLC 3.

BTW, I figured out why the multi-meter reading was off, I was grounding too far away from the socket and it caused high voltage readings. I was able to ground to a screw on the back of the motherboard near the socket and I get 1.37 to 1.38 under load at the back of the socket, so the voltage is spot-on.

That is most assuring. I just didn't figure that the DVM readings could be that high when everyone else was reporting basically what the SVI2 TFN readings were matched what the DVM was showing at LLC4 or LLC5.

I am up on the latest AGESA 1.0.0.7 3203 BIOS for the Prime. Again, no mention of what changed from the last. WARNING! You can't go back to an earlier BIOS like the 1201 once you put in the 3203 BIOS. The only way to rollback is with the dangerous AFUDOS tool. I see no changes in the BIOS settings nor any benefit for the Ryzen chips. The only benefit would be to support the new APU's.

I built another Ryzen system earlier this month because I just couldn't pass up the drop in prices for both the CPU and the Prime. I got a 1800X for $399.99 and the Prime for $129.99 with a $15 VISA gift card back on a rebate. Built it into a Linux system to support the SETI@home special app which runs only on Linux. Since I had the new XSPC 360mm AM4 kit on the original Ryzen 1700X Windows 10 system, that freed up the old Corsair H110i AIO to go into the new Linux box.

I have the 1800X running at 3.95 Ghz @ 1.362V LLC4 with G. Skill F4-3200CL14D-16GTZ memory kit @ 3200 CL14 Stilt Safe timings. I also have managed to push the 1700X to 3.925 Ghz @ 1.362V LLC5 with the G.Skill F4-3600CL16D-16GTZ kit @ the Stilt CL14 Safe settings. The 1800X is displaying all the characteristics of the new SIGSEGV error-free steppings that rolled out in August and also the better binning expected of the 1800X over the 1700X. I tried for only a little while to push on to 4 Ghz but wanted to keep the system online and crunching so stopped where I am at. Both systems are enjoying the cooler weather and are running flat out at around 58-64° C. with the window open. They basically keep the rest of the house warm from their heat output. No need so far to fire up the furnace. Think the systems are in final form.

Last edited:
That is most assuring. I just didn't figure that the DVM readings could be that high when everyone else was reporting basically what the SVI2 TFN readings were matched what the DVM was showing at LLC4 or LLC5.

I am up on the latest AGESA 1.0.0.7 3203 BIOS for the Prime. Again, no mention of what changed from the last. WARNING! You can't go back to an earlier BIOS like the 1201 once you put in the 3203 BIOS. The only way to rollback is with the dangerous AFUDOS tool. I see no changes in the BIOS settings nor any benefit for the Ryzen chips. The only benefit would be to support the new APU's.

I build another Ryzen system earlier this month because I just couldn't pass up the drop in prices for both the CPU and the Prime. I got a 1800X for $399.99 and the Prime for $129.99 with a $15 VISA gift card back on a rebate. Built it into a Linux system to support the SETI@home special app which runs only on Linux. Since I had the new XSPC 360mm AM4 kit on the original Ryzen 1700X Windows 10 system, that freed up the old Corsair H110i AIO to go into the new Linux box.

I have the 1800X running at 3.95 Ghz @ 1.362V LLC4 with G. Skill F4-3200CL14D-16GTZ memory kit @ 3200 CL14 Stilt Safe timings. I also have managed to push the 1700X to 3.925 Ghz @ 1.362V LLC5 with the G.Skill F4-3600CL16D-16GTZ kit @ the Stilt CL14 Safe settings. The 1800X is displaying all the characteristics of the new SIGSEGV error-free steppings that rolled out in August and also the better binning expected of the 1800X over the 1700X. I tried for only a little while to push on to 4 Ghz but wanted to keep the system online and crunching so stopped where I am at. Both systems are enjoying the cooler weather and are running flat out at around 58-64° C. with the window open. They basically keep the rest of the house warm from their heat output. No need so far to fire up the furnace. Think the systems are in final form.

Yeah, apparently it matters a lot where you ground to for accurate readings. I'm not an expert with a multi-meter, so I knew something was screwy with those first readings. So, that screw on the back of the board was closest to the socket and then the readings were spot on. I'm still using LLC3 just because I do worry about Buildzoid's warning about using LLC5. If I had to I'd push to LLC4, but my chip isn't that good, it won't hold 4Ghz stable even with 1.45v and I just don't see a point in pushing that much more for 100mhz.

Although lately, I think a lot of my issues have been SoC voltage. I realized when I added a bit more then 2933 became stable easier with CL14 timings. Which is the same DOCP timings of the kit @ 2400 speeds. I might be able to hit 4Ghz with a bit more SoC voltage and it may not of been core voltage that was the issue to begin with. It's just a massive trial and error to figure out any of these chips since they all can be different, from the IMC, SoC, to the actual cores themselves. Makes for some rough OCing when pushing the chips as far as they'll go.

Hi,

1-Asus Prime X370-Pro
2- Ryzen 1800x
3-Ripjaws V 3200mhz ( working at 2933 mhz )
4- Asus GTX 1070Ti Gaming OC
5-Corsair RM850i
6- Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass
7- Netgear adapter Ac 1200 A6210
8- Samsung 960 evo 1T

Last edited:
Hi,

1-Asus Prime X370-Pro
2- Ryzen 1800x
3-Ripjaws V 3200mhz ( working at 2933 mhz )
4- Asus GTX 1070Ti Gaming OC
5-Corsair RM850i
6- Enthoo Pro M Tempered Glass
7- Netgear adapter Ac 1200 A6210
8- Samsung 960 evo 1T

Nice rig. How is that 1070 Ti treating you with that 1800X? I'd like to upgrade to a 1070 or 1070 Ti myself. My R9 390 is getting a bit long in the legs, but is still serviceable for now. Probably best for me to wait for the next gen of GPUs around the corner next year.

And welcome to Overclockers. You plan on overclocking that 1800X? I'd be curious if you can hit 4.1 or 4.2, otherwise leaving the XFR on with the stock settings is probably gonna net you the best gaming performance.

Hi Thentilian,

This was my 1st build. I was a bit scare but everything went almost easy.
I'm not a real gamer, my passion is chess tournament, so that's why this 1800x and 960 Evo 1t is so much useful for me.
My chess database ( Chessbase 13 ) as more than 6,400,000 of games. when i need to do a search it is pretty fast :)
I have also a playing program, Deep Fritz 14.... and more cores you have, stronger the program is... so lot of fun.

I bought the 1070ti because my monitor is a 25 inches WQHD Acer H257HU and after looking reviews....for WQHD
the minimum is the 1070.... and there was not big difference in price... and the 1070ti in some games surpass or equal the 1080
and for my usage...it is good enough :)

It is a pleasure to meet you and all the peoples on this overclockers site. i'm very insterested about computers... to much maybe my wife said :)
But i'm looking also to broadcast on youtube about chess and maybe computer as well... with a good Brio logitech webcam or Epiphan tools not sure"
Green Screen and video editing also is another dada that i would like to learn.... but all that stuff take a lot of time....

Ciao for now

Alain

Hi Thentilian,

This was my 1st build. I was a bit scare but everything went almost easy.
I'm not a real gamer, my passion is chess tournament, so that's why this 1800x and 960 Evo 1t is so much useful for me.
My chess database ( Chessbase 13 ) as more than 6,400,000 of games. when i need to do a search it is pretty fast :)
I have also a playing program, Deep Fritz 14.... and more cores you have, stronger the program is... so lot of fun.

I bought the 1070ti because my monitor is a 25 inches WQHD Acer H257HU and after looking reviews....for WQHD
the minimum is the 1070.... and there was not big difference in price... and the 1070ti in some games surpass or equal the 1080
and for my usage...it is good enough :)

It is a pleasure to meet you and all the peoples on this overclockers site. i'm very insterested about computers... to much maybe my wife said :)
But i'm looking also to broadcast on youtube about chess and maybe computer as well... with a good Brio logitech webcam or Epiphan tools not sure"
Green Screen and video editing also is another dada that i would like to learn.... but all that stuff take a lot of time....

Ciao for now

Alain

Wow, that sounds cool. So the chess games were actual games played that you can analyze to help improve your game? I could certainly see a super fast SSD for quick searching a storage.

I'm not sure what reviews you read, but you've been grossly misinformed about the need of a 1070 or 1070 Ti to push 1440p. It was probably in reference to GAMING @ 1440p. Pretty much any new cheap GPU can push 1440p resolution these days if you don't require performance for gaming graphics. If you DO plan on gaming at some point (and we are talking big title 3D games), that GPU makes sense. If you do not plan on gaming more than like web browser games or the like, that GPU is overkill.

Once you get the bug for computers, it'll consume a great deal of your time learning about the hardware. I started out knowing nothing. Now I write tech reviews for an online site and build PC's for customers on occassion.

As far as streaming live goes, that 1800X is perfect. I game and stream 720p60 FPS with my R5 1600, so what you plan to do will be no sweat for that 1800X. I use open broadcaster software to stream to Twitch on occassion. Although, live streaming to YT I'm not super familiar with as I haven't done it before.

Don't hesitate to message me for any advice on broadcasting and setting up things for that. Was nice to meet you too. Have a great night/day wherever you might be.

Thanks for the post Alain. Was nice to hear from someone who isn't a gamer also. One of the cpu benchmarks is a chess based test and Ryzen comes out in good shape because of the abundance of cores. 2933 is a useful memory speed and it takes a lot more dollars to upgrade to better memory for faster speeds. But there is a very measureable difference in compute speeds when you get your memory subsystem clocked higher. I've got both my Ryzen's running at 3333 Mhz at CL14 with tight timings. I do distributed processing as my passion and I shaved a couple of minutes off my run times per task with the bump from 3200 to 3333. So some further tuning is possible if you want to pursue that.

Thanks Keith,

3333mhz that's nice... I bought the Ripjaws V that is not on the QVL list because it was the only one available in my store and i didnt want to wait :). I will try to push manually but i don't have any esperance after all i read about this memory.
but i'am still satisfied with 2933 mhz.

Thank you

Alain

Thanks for the post Alain. Was nice to hear from someone who isn't a gamer also. One of the cpu benchmarks is a chess based test and Ryzen comes out in good shape because of the abundance of cores. 2933 is a useful memory speed and it takes a lot more dollars to upgrade to better memory for faster speeds. But there is a very measureable difference in compute speeds when you get your memory subsystem clocked higher. I've got both my Ryzen's running at 3333 Mhz at CL14 with tight timings. I do distributed processing as my passion and I shaved a couple of minutes off my run times per task with the bump from 3200 to 3333. So some further tuning is possible if you want to pursue that.

Hey now, I do more than gaming. I do video editing and live streaming, so I'm not just a one trick pony... I know your remark wasn't singled at me, but I know the benefits of RAM speed for other things than just gaming performance. Which is a thing the YT and web reviewers focus too much on! They just called Ryzen '****' because it wasn't better than Intel at gaming, nvm the fact it HOSES Intel in other areas. I've literally had my R5 1600 at the top of AIDA test lists in certain benchmarks, out doing their 6 core HEDT processors on X99... Yeah, X99 is a bit old, but Ryzen is ALL-NEW architecture and it's in it's infancy.

With Zen+ being on a 10NM process we can expect at least 10% performance. That means CPU's should hit 4.4 or 4.5 on OC, and hopefully they get some IPC gains, and WHAM, you are getting damn close to Intel performance after one refresh of the Zen architecture.

Sorry that I get carried away, but I'm not an Intel fan. Their shady business practices back in the day almost destroyed AMD, and I'm all about fair competition and not throwing your weight around because you dwarf your competitor in finances.

If AMD can get Zen+ and Zen 2 to equal or match Intel, then it's pretty much AMD winning big-time. AMD can make their processors for a significantly lower cost than Intel because of Infinity Fabric technology. The days of huge monolithic dies are numbered. If AMD puts enough heat on Intel then they'll have to adopt manufacturing the way AMD is. Hell Intel already has their own version of Infinity Fabric (I forget the name at the moment).

Anyhow, I decided on 2800 CL12 1.35v CR1 RAM speed as 2933 was all I could get with CL14 1.385v CR2. I figured 2800 with lower timing and CR1 with lower volts would be about the same performance or better anyways. Synthetic benchmarks say the RAM is just as fast in read, write, and copy as it was with 2933. The system loads in 22 seconds from cold boot, and programs are really snappy.

Going back to gaming, I didn't see any increase in performance. This is probably because my R9 390 is being fed well enough without the increased RAM speeds. So when reviewers only test with a 1080 Ti they are not even remotely covering the gambit of GPU's out there and making such blatant statements is causing everyone to think they NEED higher speed RAM. That is not the case. Your configuration of hardware, software, and what apps you are running will determine your need for RAM speed and what is optimal. Also, don't forget about IMC, that will affect your max memory OC a lot if the IMC is not that great. SO many factors go into the RAM timings and what is going to see benefit from higher speed RAM anyways.

Thanks Keith,

3333mhz that's nice... I bought the Ripjaws V that is not on the QVL list because it was the only one available in my store and i didnt want to wait :). I will try to push manually but i don't have any esperance after all i read about this memory.

Thank you

Alain

Alain, I have no idea what your program needs, but I suspect since it's a HUGE data base, hard disk speed would seem more important for finding the data than RAW RAM speed performance. It's pure speculation on my part, since I don't know what your program needs and what exactly it does.

I apologize for going off tangent, but I think about these things a lot since I review PC hardware.

Thanks Keith,

Thank you

Alain

I've found the easiest way to overclock the RAM is to use a couple of tools available for free. I've haunted the Ryzen Memory overclocking threads at Overclock.net since launch. You want to get Thaiphoon Burner and the Ryzen DRAM Calculator to tell you what are the BIOS memory settings to get a desired XMP memory profile working stably.

Thaiphoon Burner
Ryzen DRAM Calculator 0.9.9 v7

First you use TB to get some primary timings from your RAM sticks. Then you select the desired run frequency you are trying to achieve in the Calculator and then plunk in the values from TB into the Calculator which spits out all the BIOS secondary timings and bus resistances. I had used The Stilts Safe 3200 settings before but was unsuccessful trying to get 3333 Mhz stable. The instant I used the Calculator for the 3333 Mhz timings, I had stable systems. Of course, I was already in a head-start by using Samsung B-die memory. But lots of people are being successful in getting the most performance out of Hynix M and E die memory and even dual rank memory.

I'd say give those tools a look over.

Last edited:
Hey now, I do more than gaming. I do video editing and live streaming, so I'm not just a one trick pony... I know your remark wasn't singled at me, but I know the benefits of RAM speed for other things than just gaming performance. Which is a thing the YT and web reviewers focus too much on! They just called Ryzen '****' because it wasn't better than Intel at gaming, nvm the fact it HOSES Intel in other areas. I've literally had my R5 1600 at the top of AIDA test lists in certain benchmarks, out doing their 6 core HEDT processors on X99... Yeah, X99 is a bit old, but Ryzen is ALL-NEW architecture and it's in it's infancy.

With Zen+ being on a 10NM process we can expect at least 10% performance. That means CPU's should hit 4.4 or 4.5 on OC, and hopefully they get some IPC gains, and WHAM, you are getting damn close to Intel performance after one refresh of the Zen architecture.

Sorry that I get carried away, but I'm not an Intel fan. Their shady business practices back in the day almost destroyed AMD, and I'm all about fair competition and not throwing your weight around because you dwarf your competitor in finances.

If AMD can get Zen+ and Zen 2 to equal or match Intel, then it's pretty much AMD winning big-time. AMD can make their processors for a significantly lower cost than Intel because of Infinity Fabric technology. The days of huge monolithic dies are numbered. If AMD puts enough heat on Intel then they'll have to adopt manufacturing the way AMD is. Hell Intel already has their own version of Infinity Fabric (I forget the name at the moment).

Anyhow, I decided on 2800 CL12 1.35v CR1 RAM speed as 2933 was all I could get with CL14 1.385v CR2. I figured 2800 with lower timing and CR1 with lower volts would be about the same performance or better anyways. Synthetic benchmarks say the RAM is just as fast in read, write, and copy as it was with 2933. The system loads in 22 seconds from cold boot, and programs are really snappy.

Going back to gaming, I didn't see any increase in performance. This is probably because my R9 390 is being fed well enough without the increased RAM speeds. So when reviewers only test with a 1080 Ti they are not even remotely covering the gambit of GPU's out there and making such blatant statements is causing everyone to think they NEED higher speed RAM. That is not the case. Your configuration of hardware, software, and what apps you are running will determine your need for RAM speed and what is optimal. Also, don't forget about IMC, that will affect your max memory OC a lot if the IMC is not that great. SO many factors go into the RAM timings and what is going to see benefit from higher speed RAM anyways.

Alain, I have no idea what your program needs, but I suspect since it's a HUGE data base, hard disk speed would seem more important for finding the data than RAW RAM speed performance. It's pure speculation on my part, since I don't know what your program needs and what exactly it does.

I apologize for going off tangent, but I think about these things a lot since I review PC hardware.

Sorry to have typecast you. I just assumed that anyone in any overclocking forum was primarily a gamer since that fits 95% of the members. Also, to correct you, Ryzen+ is confirmed to be using the 12 nm+ LPP process, NOT 10 nm. Everyone is having too much trouble getting affordable yields out of any 10 nm process at any foundry so far. The 12+ LPP process is just a TICK improvement on the 14nm LPP process that GloFlo has been using on Ryzen. The pundits still expect a improvement in IPC and also likely hitting the 4.4-4.5 Ghz clocks you mention. The Ryzen 2 processor is considered to be a TOCK improvement.

Give my post to Alain a read and see if you can use the tools I mention to bump your memory clocks up and boost your R5's performance.

Sorry to have typecast you. I just assumed that anyone in any overclocking forum was primarily a gamer since that fits 95% of the members. Also, to correct you, Ryzen+ is confirmed to be using the 12 nm+ LPP process, NOT 10 nm. Everyone is having too much trouble getting affordable yields out of any 10 nm process at any foundry so far. The 12+ LPP process is just a TICK improvement on the 14nm LPP process that GloFlo has been using on Ryzen. The pundits still expect a improvement in IPC and also likely hitting the 4.4-4.5 Ghz clocks you mention. The Ryzen 2 processor is considered to be a TOCK improvement.

Give my post to Alain a read and see if you can use the tools I mention to bump your memory clocks up and boost your R5's performance.

Yeah, the last I had read before the recent news was that Zen+ was supposed to be on 10nm, but 12nm+ looks to be the official word. I heard Intel doesn't really want to use 10nm either, as it'll give them WORSE performance than 14nm. But then again their 10nm, is actually smaller than what everyone else is using. They really need to formulate a proper scale for measuring fabs. I know GloFlos was an improvement on 22nm, so they had called it 14nm, even though I don't think it really is a proper 14nm. But that's also the problem, what is a proper measurement? Everyone has their own method.

Anyways, I do game, and more with my PC. The biggest reason I OC is just to get all the performance I can out of the CPU. Free performance is always nice, as long as you are willing to do it, and have the cooling to do so. And of course, know what you are doing, or if you are like me, learn as you go with this new architecture and just tread carefully until you understand everything.

Zen+ will probably benefit from the die shrink in clock speed and efficiency more than IPC gains I suspect. But we'll just have to wait and see. If they can manage 4.4 to 4.5Ghz that should help them gain some ground on Intel, even though Coffee Lake is quite the monster. The clocks they can push on that silicon is pretty silly and they still have the IPC crown.

It's all good though, as it's forced Intel to move on from the 4 cores they kept pushing year after year, and we clearly see cases where even games are taking advantage of more than 4 cores these days. I think Coffee Lake was probably going to be a 4 core CPU if Ryzen had bombed badly, but Intel probably had a 6 core design ready just in case. And boy was Intel worried pushing Coffee Lake up by quite a bit.

Then next year we get to see 8 core mainstream Intel core i7's... well isn't that funny how quickly they turned around. Thanks AMD for kicking Intel hard enough in the nuts to get them doing something competitive. Now AMD just really needs to keep up as best they can to have some good competition. Without that, the market suffers, and Intel just does bare minimum.

I have used those tools and the timings were NOT liked on anything higher than 3066... and 3066 seemed unstable and required over 1.4v on the RAM. I have a feeling my IMC on the chip might be mediocre as I seem to require more SoC voltage than suggested by the RAM calc to get some settings to boot.

Last edited:
Back